Overview map with scnarios/campaigns/maps

Here is a map with the positions of all included FB scenarios, campaigns & maps:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zetZ6VPvwx0g.kFKcTFo1c88A&usp=sharing

I've tried to locate the positions as best as I could. If you find mistakes please PM me.

There is also stuff from BN, CW and parts of MG (thanks Pete!). I plan to include the pieces from the other titles over time and maybe even non-BFC content.
If you'd like to participate please PM me.

Thanks everyone, much appreciated!

Unfortunately I found a little snag: google my maps only allows 10 layers per map and I used up 10 of these. :(
I'll have to split this up so there is one map per title with pointers from and to the other maps. Since I'm editing this live there may be some strange stuff going while I sort things out.

I'll also look into google earth but this will come later.

17 minutes ago, Lethaface said:

Sure is a great idea! One small thing I seemed to notice yesterday: the CMFB Aachen campaign didn't show up near Aachen, just the master map.

Well obviously - because it wasn't in at all! :blink: Fixed - thanks!

15 minutes ago, niall78 said:

Great piece of work Poesel. Might we see CMFI and CMRT added to this map in the future?

Yes.

Reorganisation finished. Click on a black star and the description has the link. I wish we could have that all on one map but for now it is like this.

2 hours ago, poesel said:

Yes, that would be a great help. Please PM me - thanks!

I'm only seeing about four of the Market Garden scenarios and there are probably about twenty I think so you seem to be missing the majority of those unless there is some hidden tab that I'm not seeing or something.

9 hours ago, ASL Veteran said:

I'm only seeing about four of the Market Garden scenarios and there are probably about twenty I think so you seem to be missing the majority of those unless there is some hidden tab that I'm not seeing or something.

MG is work in progress. Pete added his scenarios and I'm working on the rest. But good question: I've added a note on the map about what is finished and what not.