CMFB (Unofficial) Screenshot Thread

I get by with a little help from my friends...

3I2znaZ.jpg

As the turn begins a Sherman lumbers towards a Sd.Kfz. 7/1 and a Panther.

bDoGGfg.jpg

My flak unit cannot see the Sherman so I use area fire and pepper the Sherman with 20mm rounds. It buttons up and reverses.

DdMcEtH.jpg

The Panther promptly finishes off the Sherman.

To Verdennes and Victory is really a great scenario. Very fun to be attacking and winning on one part of the map, while defending and withdrawing a battered company from another part.

Edited by Chudacabra

From @theforger's new huge scenario Mission to Maas.   Set on a 4 x 2.3 km map and four hours long Mission to Maas is more like a static campaign and has an operational feel to it.  Very cool scenario so far (one hour in). 

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/136156-mission-to-maas/#comments

Overwatch.

Nw39Bqfh.jpg

Maneuver element.

KYl7qRvh.jpg

Tip of the bloody spear.  8QOWQTZh.jpg

Edited by MOS:96B2P

CMFB Mission to Maas. 

12th Company FJ and 2nd Panzer Company (Panther) receive orders to by-pass La Gleize to the south and advance towards Cheneux.  

2sNLhWVh.jpg

I9YUVYbh.jpg

fUSAJZbh.jpg

Below is an overhead screenshot of the 4 x 2.3 km map.  It would not all fit at the max zoom but this is most of it.

RHGfL5Ch.jpg 

Edited by MOS:96B2P

From the scenario: Mission to Maas.   

Early morning rush hour east of Stoumont.

uMExSYCh.jpg

XO85BHbh.jpg

A Forward Observer team with the Cheneux column watches on as the requested smoke mission forms. 

dP9Rferh.jpg

While the smoke screen forms the commander, of the Cheneux column, advises that the first tank to cross the bridge will earn a bottle of schnapps.  

59nxtbuh.jpg

2 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

In your third image, it looks like an observer in the upper floor of the buildings on the hill might be able to see over the smoke screen.....Is this so, or does the smoke block LOS at a greater elevation than depicted by the smoke-models (whatever they are called)?

The smoke screen was still forming so the upper floor of that building was not yet blocked by smoke when the screenshot was taken.  Below is a screenshot of the tank that won the bottle of schnapps.  On the right you can see the roof of the building through the smoke.   A marksman on the back of the Panther is still keeping an eye on it :D

verqKFOh.jpg  

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/28/2019 at 1:34 AM, MOS:96B2P said:

The smoke screen was still forming so the upper floor of that building was not yet blocked by smoke when the screenshot was taken.  Below is a screenshot of the tank that won the bottle of schnapps.  On the right you can see the roof of the building through the smoke.   A marksman on the back of the Panther is still keeping an eye on it :D

verqKFOh.jpg  

Very nice screenshot. This is the pick of the bunch for me. You don't need bullets, tracers and cataclysmic explosions, just atmosphere and a bit of tension. Plus the game generally looks better from lower angles IMO.

Having said that, the muzzle blast on the Panther in the 5th pic looks awesome too.

Edited by Jace11

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:14 PM, Chudacabra said:

To Verdennes and Victory is really a great scenario. Very fun to be attacking and winning on one part of the map

Oh! So there are Panthers to expect in To Verdenne and Victory? Good to know now when I'm playing that scenario as the US army in a H2H game. I think I know which part of the map those screenshots are from so I'd better get ready. You have hereby been working as my spy.

Edited by BornGinger

• 4 weeks later...