Morning battle

"caping" ??  

Are you using the 105 Sherman? I used the 76 Shermans to take out the KT, after first mortaring it to get it to button up/decapitate the commander.  Took two shots to take it out - one in the hull side and another side turret and it was deaded.

i'm by no means an expert, but i think you could have done beter with this tank. whenever i find a tank that is unaware of my presence i try to pile up as much armor i can spare (taking care it doesn't impede me on other areas) to deal with it, just in case my first shot will miss and alert the crew.

what you did there was just alerting the nazis with first tank shooting and missing puting in danger the second one. from then on it was all luck, but you had an advantage since nazis were sideways. you should have put at least other tank to assist and destroy that bugger.

another thing... you should leave tanks in overwattch and let teh infantry advance then jump in with tanks to soften any resistance infantry can't destroy. now i'm back to video to see if your tanks got hurt by going on their own down thatroad by the river.

Edited by mbarbaric

9 hours ago, Wolfseven said:

I notice no sounds when caping the areas, and the damn Germans seem invinsible?

Could I make a quick suggestion? If you want non-forum members to have the chance see this it would help if you took the "s" off of the word Mission, then it will show up if people do a search on youtube for Combat Mission. 

Lucky, lucky, lucky.  I was expecting the King Tiger to waste the Sherman 105 in short order.  That was not a duel I would choose!  

Next the two tanks, unsupported by infantry winding down toward the river... wonder what's in store for them as the woods open up?  If I were the Germans I'd have something there to welcome them.

are you going to upload the 3rd part? it is great way to learn about game even if it is not most succesfull mission. i always try to use "smoke 'em if you got them" principle. put smoke everywhere you can and isolated enemy so you can deal with one torn at the time instead of having to fight all enemy positions at once. needs a lot of good timing though.

It's uploading now, 

I like to smoke up but sometimes the guys through all there smoke and then I don't have any more left.

Yes getting into position is a long slow process and burns a lot of time.

Edited by Wolfseven