Possible bug in demo (training mission)

Hi,

I had a problem playing real-time as the US in the training mission.  One squad got 'stuck' in the woods near the attack route objective.  I could issue orders normally (fast, move, crawl etc) but they would immediately disappear and be replaced by the 'face' command - the men would squirm around to face the direction but could not move from the 'action spot'.  Just a guess but it seemed to me like a tree might have been at the center of the action spot and thus the terrain was 'impassable'???  If I gave orders to move to another unit to move to the spot where the stuck squad was the mouse icon would turn to the icon which tells you that you can't move there.  I saved the game and kept playing and found another squad got 'stuck' in the same way in a similar spot with the same terrain.

cheers Untitled.jpg

Edited by weta_nz

I had the same problem, in the same spot -- i moved the unit various ways (ie Quick- fast- slow) nothing helped even split the squad and tried and it didn't work.

Thankfully didnt need the squad for the victory

• 2 weeks later...