Battle Pack Opponent Wanted

I honestly haven't played CMX2 via PBEM much at all.  I played a few battles when the game first came out years ago, but soon it seemed that the same maps/battles always turned up and that led to the idea that people could be cheating.  I didn't want to play a battle on a map that I had already played before (I'm not into cheating).  The thing I liked about the CMX1 PBEM battles was that A. there were soooo many to choose from and B. the map maker insured that each map would be new.

I also found the process for choosing units in CMX2 quick battle to be laborious compared to the ease of picking them in CMX1.

I do miss the thrill of playing a human opponent and with the release of the battle pack I'm hoping that I might find someone who hasn't played any of these maps/battles.

I'm a fair player and am very consistent in my turns.  Moderately skilled.  I will absolutely do one turn or many per day.  I believe in playing a battle to it's natural end and will NOT drop out unexpectedly halfway through.

If you'd like to play, just PM me or let me know here.

Also, I seem to recall that with the CMX1 games there were online campaigns that took place where you'd play one battle in a larger campaign.  Do these still happen? 

12 hours ago, TheBlackHand said:

Also, I seem to recall that with the CMX1 games there were online campaigns that took place where you'd play one battle in a larger campaign.  Do these still happen? 

Yes, @kohlenklau is running several here.  The Few Good Men site often has one or two going - not sure about right now.

If you don't announce that you know the map or the opposing lineup . . . it's cheating. 

I would not want to play any battle or map with a human opponent if I or they . . . had prior knowledge.

It's not fair and it would not be any kind of challenge.  No fun at all.

Edited by TheBlackHand