Some Thoughts on Taunting

Uggh I was taunting Mr. Peng all in good fun because he was taunting Elvis and it looked like they were having a good laugh - think you may have gotten the wrong impression or the situation Bill. Mr Peng correct me If I'm wrong Plz. Either way there is a difference between taunting and flaming and flaming I was NOT doing. smile.gif

SS_PanzerLeader

[This message has been edited by SS_PanzerLeader (edited 12-26-99).]

Guest Captain Foobar

I have read some posts around here, and I think Mr. Peng is one of the more devout taunters....I think he was going to post on effective taunting tactics... gotta watch out for this guy...

Hi Guys!!!

Holy Christ what the hell happened here? Did I edit my own damn message down to nothing? Waaaayyyy to much xmas spirit somewhere...I think i am still drunk or something. I am fairly incompetant and retarded, or else I just had the multiplying eye from an excess of porter when I started this thread, but I could a sworn, SWORN that i submitted the same thing twice...a rambling mess about taunting or somthing, but then edited one down to "too much xmas spirit". now i can't find the rambling mess!!! just this one, the edited bit. holy hell. I should be flogged. or something. anyway. I am back and will jump in another thread to harrass and annoy all my best good CM PALs with threats of violence and prolonged stays on the couch...

Peng Back and Out