Since this is called black sea

That's actually a great question.

In the CMBS scenario Turkey would be forced into a bad position as a NATO member due to their position. They're the closest NATO nation to Ukraine so obviously the US would want to use Incirlik AB along with many other Turkish airbases and military facilities. Even more of an issue for Turkey is that they control the access into the Black Sea via the Dardanelles and Bosporus Straight. Does Turkey restrict Russian merchant vessels from traversing the straights? They would almost definitely deny Russian military vessels access. All this makes me think that yes, Turkey should be in the game. I don't see a way they wouldn't be brought into this conflict.

Also think of all the great toys! You have indigenous vehicles like the Otokar Altay, Arma, and Cobra along with stuff like the ACV-15. They also have some older US stuff like upgraded M60 Pattons (Sabra) and M113s.

I know people are excited for the addition of the Polish forces and their mix of new and old Russian equipment. I think Turkey brings a ton of great and varied vehicles to the game and as I said above, I think bringing Turkey into the fight would be totally justified.

I want to start by saying sorry to anyone that is offended or will be offended by my first post I did not know that the term kebab is offensive to the Turkish I'm sorry.

That's actually a great question.

In the CMBS scenario Turkey would be forced into a bad position as a NATO member due to their position. They're the closest NATO nation to Ukraine so obviously the US would want to use Incirlik AB along with many other Turkish airbases and military facilities. Even more of an issue for Turkey is that they control the access into the Black Sea via the Dardanelles and Bosporus Straight. Does Turkey restrict Russian merchant vessels from traversing the straights? They would almost definitely deny Russian military vessels access. All this makes me think that yes, Turkey should be in the game. I don't see a way they wouldn't be brought into this conflict.

Also think of all the great toys! You have indigenous vehicles like the Otokar Altay, Arma, and Cobra along with stuff like the ACV-15. They also have some older US stuff like upgraded M60 Pattons (Sabra) and M113s.

I know people are excited for the addition of the Polish forces and their mix of new and old Russian equipment. I think Turkey brings a ton of great and varied vehicles to the game and as I said above, I think bringing Turkey into the fight would be totally justified.

I agree, I think they would bring an interesting amount of variety.

Though I wonder if the turks have any plans of implementing a system like trophy to thier armor.

I loved my time being stationed in Turkey. The people are amazingly friendly. The history and culture are wonderful to explore. The food is delicious.

Their music is definitely not to my liking. It's way down on my list of music right next to traditional Greek music which I had to endure while I was stationed there.

(Here's a secret... those countries are really, really similar. Just don't tell them that)

If the Greeks could get over the fact the Turks are Turks, and the Turks manage to forget the Greeks are Greek, I imagine they'd just unify, and world cuisine would never better the outcome.

Except for pizza.  Never trust the Turks to do a pizza.  

Around here immigrant turks used to run most of the pizza resturants much to any visiting italians wtf. :lol: That was befor immigrant arabs exploded into that sector...... #badjokesrus

FOB Falcon briefly had a pizza joint*.  The Turkish guy doing the cooking insisted Pizza always had mayonnaise on it.  Getting him to not include mayo was frankly impossible, and the place folded pretty soon afterwards as a result of the mayo and unspecified health reasons (really think it was the mayo though).

*FOB Falcon circa 2010-2011 was a shadow of its own self, down to a single Battalion minus's worth of troops, but it maintained a small area with some shops mostly run by local Iraqis and some Turks as sort of carry over from when it was a Brigade FOB.  Besides the Pizza there was a really good falafel stand that also did bootleg movies and energy drinks, a barbershop, a straight up bootleg movies and nothing more stand, and then a really feeble AAFES trailer. 

Memories... One of my buddies ate salad as part of his meal in Adana. Yeah, Montezuma had nothing on Ataturk.

Back OT: I hadn't given any thought to Turkey being involved, but reading this makes me agree that it would be really interesting to include in a future expansion. I mean...REALLY cool.