Thanks for reinstall assistance

I wanted to say thanks to Steve and the rest of the gang at BF...

I was able to get CMSF running fine.  I was really dreading the reinstall, expecting half a day of work.  But, thanks to the instructions it only took about 30 minutes.  :) 

Redoing the mod folders on all the CM2 titles is what will take an enormous amount of time.  That's cos as you know, many mods no longer work with newer game versions.  However, there is no way to know what will work and what will not work without installing each mod separately and restarting the game and looking at em individually.  And there are hundreds of mods for each game that will need to be checked.  So... is there any way to automate the task so that the game system can tell a player what mods will no longer work (and can be deleted)?

Looking forward to Blitzkrieg.  I know the extra time you are spending on it is what will make it an even better product.