Rhino models missing forks

I Have not played with them in a game for a long time but just received two in a tournament game and when you look at them the models are missing the forks, but they do work at going through bocages. It also is set for June 44, I was thinking they were not available in june.

Anyway, is it a bug or something that we are aware of.

Also as I have moved around in the game, they did flash into view a few times, but just for a second.

And no, I have no mods that are affecting them.

I wonder if the vehicle pack might have been the cause to the problem.  Because that is the only thing that has changed on my system likely since the last time I would have seen them correctly.

Plus I bet I am seeing the shadow as a few of you also have mentioned, that would make sense.

It sounds like this needs to get reported  since no one has heard of it before.

I have the same issue, and the Rhino forks are missing...I do see them very briefly during Scenario start, but disappear.

It Could possibly be the different types of Graphics Cards ( Nvidia vs AMD )...Some players can see the forks, but others can't

Joe

I have the same issue, and the Rhino forks are missing...I do see them very briefly during Scenario start, but disappear.

It Could possibly be the different types of Graphics Cards ( Nvidia vs AMD )...Some players can see the forks, but others can't

Joe

Funny you should say that (my highlight), as my memory was the same, but I thought at first it was just me! I'm playing (I assume) in the same tournament / battle as slysniper, and I could have sworn that, during the setup phase, the forks were visible on the two Rhinos ... but from turn 1, the forks themselves disappear but the fork shadows (looks weird!) remain.

The only difference I can think of so far is that when the forks were (?) visible the vehicle was on a setup-zone-coloured terrain tile; now they are on "normal" terrain tiles?  Not sure why that would make a difference, though ...

Joe

I would be surprised if it was the card. Because they were visible originally for me back when.  Of course, I might be thinking about a old machine also. But I am pretty sure I have seen them on this system viewing just fine

I figured it out, rhinos are not available until jul 1, so whoever made this scenario had an intial date of at least jul1 in the data to select the rhinos, so they selected the rhinos, then at some point the date in the data got changed back to june30 causing the forks to disappear, I just replicated it 

Thanks guy, you are getting down to what the problem is.

It now makes sense also, because I knew I had played a battle not too long ago with tanks that had forks so it now makes sense since they were another variant.

Funny how something like this can be out there for awhile before someone spots it.

There are stock scenarios that use them (e.g., Busting the Bocage ;)). 

Right, that was one of the first scenarios I played actually. A while ago now. I remembered it as something I had downloaded.

But anyway, that's one scenario. I can't remember any others.

Edited by Bulletpoint