DRUMS OF WAR TOURNAMENT *MID JAN LAUNCH*

Well (to be fair) most would have CMBN and MOST will go out at this stage, 8 proceed to CMFI, then 4 CMRT and 2 CMFB - so only those better players will need to get any extra games. I personally would be delighted buy any of these titles I don't own (CMRT & CMFB :rolleyes:) if I got that far (not likely I know).

In fact I'd be willing to bet that any player getting to the semi-finals onwards without owning CMRT would have no difficulty getting a copy donated from some lovely souls at FGM to ensure they can compete.  Sounds silly but I doubt there would be ANY problem finding 3-5 members to jointly stump the cash up.

Excellent... just be sure to post an introduction... site pre-requisite to cut down on spam bots Im afraid.  :)

Well, I would like to sign up, but was not a member. So I have signed the request for membership. But it said I need a admin person to approve it.

Til then, Just posting here to let you know I want one of your slots to play.

Also. Ian, this should take any hopes you have of ultimate victory away. I just want to crush your dreams now.

Well, I would like to sign up, but was not a member. So I have signed the request for membership. But it said I need a admin person to approve it.

Til then, Just posting here to let you know I want one of your slots to play.

Also. Ian, this should take any hopes you have of ultimate victory away. I just want to crush your dreams now.

Thats you approved.

OK So I have come out of retirement to take part in a tourney.

Bootie Please Add my name to list once a FGM approve my request to join the site.

Cheers

H

I suppose I better start playing again now I have finished PoE. Anyone fancy a game? I am in UK and can produce a high turn rate at moment.

OK So I have come out of retirement to take part in a tourney.

I suppose I better start playing again now I have finished PoE. Anyone fancy a game? I am in UK and can produce a high turn rate at moment.

I can pick up one player, but I am normally only good for one turn a day. maybe two if I have files handy before I go to work in the morning. Normally how it works with chaps from your part of the world

I can pick up one player, but I am normally only good for one turn a day. maybe two if I have files handy before I go to work in the morning. Normally how it works with chaps from your part of the world

Hi just pm'd you I guess I might be jumping in at deep end but should brush up my skills quickly...

;) if rather painfully.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...