Winter Garden of the Iron Cross

78a7cbec411112ba283355ab77b90766_zpsm5tr

A Winter Mod version of my "Garden of the Iron Cross"....download from here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/omzxqhgb533hbzg/AAAkW5q-xbjtttAlI23d6Quva?dl=0

....and grab these 3 new mods to make it nicer. Maxim MMG, IG75 and "Guards in greatcoats"....

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jg23jg45lo8esqk/AACNNWstmr-Z6oC73voIl43Ga?dl=0

Edited by kohlenklau

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
5 hours ago, IICptMillerII said:

Glad to see you're back! Hope you had a good sabbatical. Have you heard/seen the news of the upcoming module for Red Thunder? If you haven't I hope I'm the first to excite you by telling you that the module will be adding winter to the CM Eastern Front, among many other things. 

Oh, he knows...🙂

• 10 months later...

Hey fellas,

@Bulletpoint Thanks for the feedback but I don't plan to change anything. The trenches themselves are already kind of oddly modeled (I am sure BFC has reasons for this limitation) as opposed to something that provides full protection of a standing soldier. Your troops end up crouching down when they fire.

Here in the next few days, I am starting up a CMRT Winter Mod PBEM battle against @Heinrich505 ...after I upgrade to 4.0

17 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

Hey fellas,

@Bulletpoint Thanks for the feedback but I don't plan to change anything. The trenches themselves are already kind of oddly modeled (I am sure BFC has reasons for this limitation) as opposed to something that provides full protection of a standing soldier. Your troops end up crouching down when they fire.

Here in the next few days, I am starting up a CMRT Winter Mod PBEM battle against @Heinrich505 ...after I upgrade to 4.0

No worries, it was just an off the cuff feedback remark 🙂