2015 Christmas Bones

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Wiggum15, you will buy CMFB?

Depends, i think if it has a very unique "Bulge" feeling to it maybe.

But looking at the UI and especially the unit pictures "straight out from normandy" most likely no.

I just cant feel the dedication to deliver a product that feels full-fledged.

If they would introduce many Bulge related new artworks and details (buildings/ vegetation) make to UI artwork distinctive, finaly give us new and better weapon and engine sounds and show me they put work into details like the unit pictures i would most likely buy, money is not a problem for me.

Edited by Wiggum15

Sorry but:

"our plan is to spend 2016+ expanding our current titles with more modules and packs."

In my opinions this sounds like they plan to use the CMx2 engine till their retirement.

I mean, how old is the Battlefront staff 50+ or 60+ ?

Looks like they dont have the guts anymore (yes such a step takes guts) to lift CM onto the next level (new engine)...CMx3.

So yeah, in 2017 we will get CMx2 4.0, then modules and new games then maybe CMx2 5.0 but nothing new, nothing that challenges us again and lets us play the game in a new sophisticated way. Where have your visions gone ?

81yZxcUKuXL._SL1500_.jpg

I think my point is valid enough to be discussed, stop spamming the thread with oversized pictures.

No, no it isn't. It is just the same old same old from you.  When are you going to introduce a new complaint, you are killing my immersion spamming the thread with your over sized ego.  It takes guts to take a step forward and do something new.  Make that your New Year's resolution cause the old you is simply repetitive and boring.  Next year I want to hear the "sunshine" Wiggum!  You can still be critical, but once in a while even by accident there must be something you like - throw us a bone already!

And Merry Christmas!

I think my point is valid enough to be discussed, stop spamming the thread with oversized pictures.

You've already stated that CMx2 and it's roadmap doesn't appeal to you, and that you prefer an alternate game. The devs have replied that the roadmap they have is not subject to change, and they don't think your suggestions are viable from a commercial point of view. We get it, you won't like CMFB and won't like any of the future titles. So leave it at that, and if you don't like it move on. You appear in threads and they end up locked, whether that is your intention or not. The devs post a "Christmas bone" a lo, Ebeneezer Scrooge comes along to derail and lock the thread. If I were them I would wonder whether I should have bothered.

You've already stated that CMx2 and it's roadmap doesn't appeal to you, and that you prefer an alternate game. The devs have replied that the roadmap they have is not subject to change, and they don't think your suggestions are viable from a commercial point of view. We get it, you won't like CMFB and won't like any of the future titles. So leave it at that, and if you don't like it move on. You appear in threads and they end up locked, whether that is your intention or not. The devs post a "Christmas bone" a lo, Ebeneezer Scrooge comes along to derail and lock the thread. If I were them I would wonder whether I should have bothered.

I never stated that, now back to topic please.

8. Work on Upgrade 4.0 is going to start early next year. I can't get into specifics yet because the feature list is still in flux, but the planned areas of emphasis are going to be user interface upgrades, graphics/effects upgrades, and campaign/mission structure upgrades. However, like other Upgrades almost all aspects of the game will get some facelifts.

OK guys, that is what I can share with you right now. I hope all of you have a great holiday season!

Chris

CM Final Blitzkrieg Manual.pdf

Good to know, what you have planned.

The upgrade interests me the most by far. If the programming will start in January, when can the upgrade be expected to be available?

Which family will receive the upgrade first?

How much will it cost?

Thanks in advance!