You broke the REWS! Rews! rews!....

Childress

• 1 year later...

NFL postseason is here. Who do you like?

Calm down, TB. It's just a game.

NESN:

' FOXBORO, Mass. — Martellus Bennett was ready for everything that came before a touchdown pass from Tom Brady, but he had no idea what he was in for after his first scoring play with the New England Patriots quarterback. Brady is known for his brutal headbutts after touchdowns. The Wall Street Journal covered it well in a 2014 feature, and Willie McGinest, Brady’s former teammate-turned-NFL Media analyst, said it started way back in 2001 when the quarterback became a starter and would headbutt the Patriots’ linemen before games. Brady even chipped a tooth headbutting wide receiver Brandon LaFell in Super Bowl XLIX. “I was not prepared for that! I was like oh (expletive),” Bennett told NESN.com on Thursday. “I told him, I was like, ‘Bro, you might need to stop on that one.’ I did not expect that. When he hit me twice, ooh goddamn! He was like, ‘Yeah!’ Boom. ‘Yeah!’ Boom. ‘All right, all right.’ He caught me off guard.” '