Edited Campaign doesn't show in Game list / Game works well in Windows 10

I made some small edits to the 1939 campaign and saved it under a new name.  The saved file (.cgn) is listed in the same directory as the Battlefront supplied games.  A new directory was created as well when I saved the game.

However, it doesn't show up as a game in the game listing and I can't play it.  Any ideas?  

For those reading this and wondering whether the game is compatible with Windows 10 - It is - it's worked flawlessly.  However, you MUST to install the latest patch.  

(it's a great game!!!)

Hi

It may be worth uninstalling the game and then reinstalling to a folder such as C:\Games\Strategic Command

Before doing so, make a copy of your amended files so that you can paste them into the new Campaigns directory when you reinstall. You will have to patch that version too.

If this doesn't work please post back or raise a ticket.

Have a great Christmas too! :)

Bill

I tried using the c:\Games\Strategic Command directory instead of the default directories that the installation program sends it to.  I'm using the Gold version so I wasn't sure if I should install the regular & gold into 2 different directories (and if so, what names).  I installed both CDs to this one directory & applied the patch.  However, the result was mixed up graphics.  This is the screen for the 1939 (unedited) scenario:

1939_Beginning.thumb.PNG.e3e3a7d1efa88cd

• 3 weeks later...

Hi dtx1,

Those are treated as two separate games and need to be installed into two separate directores.  I would recommend uninstalling again, cleaning out the directories and then reinstalling to two separate folders such as C:\Games\Strategic Command Global and C:\Games\Strategic Command Global Gold.

Then apply your customized campaign to the Gold folder and it should work after that.

Hubert