When?!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Text already fixed :D  I've also had a few other locations verify that the SSL certificate is working fine.  Since that's an either it works or it doesn't thing anybody experiencing issues should check their browsers and see what options there are for resetting. As I experienced with MacOS Firefox, the dang'd things can hold a grudge!

Steve

OK time for my statistical analysis for CMFB release.  In the past I have found this method to be both pretty good and totally off the mark.  I have put none of my inside knowledge into this prediction it is based solely on the average and standard deviation of previous releases.  So, this prediction also does not take into account Steve's comment that this preorder phase will be shorter than average.

The last prediction I made was way off.  I predicted that Black Sea would release between 2014-12-16 and 2015-01-04 and the actual release date was 2015-01-30 (http://community.battlefront.com/topic/116395-am-i-missing-it/#comment-1552764)

So without further ado my prediction for the CMFB release is between April 25th and May 28th.  Lets hope Steve and CO make me look bad again but this time by beating that.

CMFBPrediction.thumb.jpg.b304fc5b98503b6

CM Release Dates.xlsx

Edited by IanL
Fix double link, spelling

Yeah, typo for the Mac version.  However, the actual product (rather than the description) was correctly set to $55 ($65 Preorder Price - $10 Preorder Discount).

And this, gentlemen, is why we do soft launches for a while before doing press releases :D

Steve

Got a Certificate error in Firefox and Chrome isn't liking me logging in. Will wait for morning. Good night. ;)

No, click the 3 dots in the top right, then find "settings", or similar. There you can choose to delete webb data, so pick the cache and delete that. I do not have an English version of Internet Explorer on my computer, so I can not give any more detailed information than that.

No, click the 3 dots in the top right, then find "settings", or similar. There you can choose to delete webb data, so pick the cache and delete that. I do not have an English version of Internet Explorer on my computer, so I can not give any more detailed information than that.

yep ...just found that and cleared it and then went to the store page. Still will not let me proceed to check out page. Don't know what else to do right now.

Thanks for the reports.  Please go to your time/date settings and resynch to an internet clock using the "Set time automatically".  If you have it selected already, toggle it off and then on again.  You may need to reboot for this to have the desired effect.

This is how I fixed my problem with MacOS Firefox and it seems that other Windows users find it works for them as well (I just checked some Windows support websites).

Steve

Just so that people know, it is working for some. I checked out just fine about an hour ago. I was using Chrome, and didn't have to clear the cache or anything (even though I had been checking the store for the past few days). So maybe try Chrome? Not sure.