When?!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't there a usual pre-order policy/marketing tradition where BFC makes an official announcement of the game and opens up pre-orders, and then a period of 1 or more months before the effective release?

If that's the case I see no release before xmas, maybe not even in january 2016.

Edited by Kieme(ITA)

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't there a usual pre-order policy/marketing tradition where BFC makes an official announcement of the game and opens up pre-orders, and then a period of 1 or more months before the effective release?

If that's the case I see no release before xmas, maybe not even in january 2016.

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/121082-cm-bulge-release/?do=findComment&comment=1639931

OK, as for an update.  The game is basically done.  However, there's a lot of details that are still in the works which are necessary to get the game selling.

On the bright side, the time between preorders and final release will likely be a lot shorter than normal.

Steve

BFC never publish inforrmation about when their game is going to be ready. Because all the mewling about "tell us when" is as nothing compared to the faeces storm that would strike if, Ifni forfend, they missed any such prediction.

Black Sea was predicted as a pre-Christmas launch, but when ChrisND announced that they would miss that target, I don't remember a storm of any kind forming, unless you count the storm of mild disappointment.

We are all awaiting the release of CMFB, but in the mean time I would like to ask everyone's attention for the spectacular things Kohlenklau is doing with his WINTER MOD FOR CMRT. It is no less than spectacular! Winter has come to the eastern front and it looks amazing, people! Landscape, soldiers, vehicles, trees, all has been prepared for some nasty winter battles.

Really, this is SPECTACULAR!  DON'T MISS OUT ON IT! :lol: