MAPS FOR COMBAT MISSION 2

Boce

Hi All......

MAPS FOR COMBAT MISSION 2 is a new scenario site for CM players, we are Spaniard players and mappers of Combat Mission Series.

Scenarios are HISTORICAL and exclusive real maps, made from an accurate researching work from historical data and maps. We have to try to balance them looking for playability-historical and enjoyment.  You ONLY can find them HERE.  The scenarios are free and they can be used by community.

Regards.

maps-for-cm2 Team

http://maps-for-cm2.com

December,2015

Hola Boce, I see just now on your website which you just advertised on all main forums the very large Ortona map that benpark did several years ago and funny coincidence but just a few days ago I noticed you on FGM seemed to have just discovered that map even existed and asked in their PBEM opponent finder forum for a H2H battle and now you have put your name alongside benpark's as the map creator. Then you say "You ONLY can find them HERE". Maybe you contacted him for permission? benpark is a very nice guy and I am pretty sure he is happy to have the map altered and used rather than gather dust. I will let you off with a warning this time but if I ever see you cruising around the forum back alleys peddling counterfeit maps again, you are going to have to make me a winter Ost Front map as a fine!  OK, I was half joking. Welcome amigo, keep making great original maps and best wishes to you! :D

Edited by kohlenklau

Hi All......
Ortona is a great map, i love it......but is without troops and has a couple of years.
Benpark uploaded Green Jade´s site to serve for the community and we can enjoy and have fun with it.
I do not know if someone more used this map or added troops, briefings, tested it like i have made....but only i am carry on her
work.
I'll send benpark a private, explaining my reasons ....if he doesn't accord i´ll remove ortona at site.
The authorship of benpark is everywhere in ortona scenario and in the site:

ben1.thumb.jpg.5d2e98db83002c13e3d3aa4daCM_Fortress_Italy_2015-12-10_07-36-21-91CM_Fortress_Italy_2015-12-10_07-45-35-32

Regards.

Edited by Boce

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone...

We are working in some H2H scenarios for the next month... 

Goodwood and the Battle for Hubert-Folié 1944.

Market Garden and the 101st AD.

Cherkassy Pocket 1944 and Bäke and Frank Kampfgruppen relief attempt (with snow mod...;) )

Battles are comming and all historical in.................... http://maps-for-cm2.com/