Schwimmwagen included with first patch!

Are we sure there won't be Schwimmwagens (Schwimmwagenen ?) in the initial release? Elmar got his Crusader AA's. I bet there were more Schwimmwagens then Crusader AA's. Let's make it happen for K! I don't think I've seen Elmar post in quite a while by the way.

I seem to recall a photo of some German officers in a Schwimmwagen that I'm pretty sure was from the Bulge. Does any one else know the photo I'm taking about? I believe Avalon Hill used it in their Kampfgruppe Peiper ASL module. And do you have the Google Fu skills to find it?

I will aslo miss the Schwimmwagens! I think the photo abaove in RockinHarry shows men of the SS-Panzer-Aufklärungs-Abteilung 1, Kampfgruppe Knittel at the Kaiserbaracke Crossroads near Recht in Belgium on December 18th, 1944. 

http://www.criticalpast.com/video/65675054506_wrecked-armored-cars_Nazi-soldiers_anti-aircraft-gun_cigarettes

• 1 month later...

It's a bit of a surprise this lack of the Schwimmwagen. I mean, take for example the dedicated signs we are going to get, a couple of them were taken directly from the famous photograph:

untitled1713ax.jpg

So, despite this extreme detail, we can't really remake the above picture in game because we have the signs but we miss the vehicle... a pity, in my opinion.

• 1 month later...