Combat Mission: TTP

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I know it's been a while since I posted anything, but I will not apologize. Life is life after all.
Anyways, I wanted to get some feedback on the use of infographics. The next TTP video is going to use a lot of them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1c3gzic20dwcdt5/ApproachDanger.bmp?dl=0

This is an example infographic intended to show an example of selecting approach routes..

Is it clear? Concise? Does it convey the information easily? Any feedback you guys can give would be great.

Edited by SLIM

• 3 weeks later...

@SLIMThis was a very good video where the narration really tied in well with the graphics. I especially liked the Avenues of approach, visibility and time allocation parts.  It gives you a lot of ideas and concepts to think about.   Thanks for taking the time to put this together and share it.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:15 PM, Txema said:

Are you planning to continue these videos soon?

Indeed. Life came at me quite quickly, and shows no sign of letting up, but now that I have a library of videos to keep my subscribers busy, I'll have some time to dedicate to the next part.
Thanks for watching, and I'm glad you enjoyed things so far.

• 3 weeks later...

To those following this thread, feel free to 'unfollow' and join the new thread in the General Discussion section here:

This never was supposed to be CMBN specific, so I'm taking this opportunity to start fresh.
Everything you need is over there.

MODS: Feel free to lock this up.

Edited by SLIM