Kohlenklau in Hospital

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a heart attack, already back at the forums encouraging people to mod... @kohlenklau is beyond dedicated.

Ask me what I did today. It kinda pales in comparison. KSquared, you are an inspiration.

We might have to start a new thread, though. Thankfully, the title of this one is a little bit dated.

I have a long list of yard chores and other house stuff that I CANNOT do so I am relaxing and feeling inspired to do the CMRT Winter Mod.

My holiday gift to the community this year. (Last year's gift was the CMFI GL "Wacht Am Rapido" Campaign.). Next year is Jelly of the month?

I gotta tell you I had a breakthrough that was holding me up on that Hungarian Mod I was fiddling with. Maybe everybody else knows this but me but I now see that the "standard" appearance splits off with the ankle booters and the jackbooters. My Hungarian greatcoat always had these guys in the squad who had this odd 3D skinning with straps running down their arms. Now I renamed another set of mdr's so it solved that oddness! 

And I am going to really try hard to make this look better over the next week with dodging and burning and blurring to get some depth and fatness to the quilt rolls.

The dang normal map generator I guess I gotta revisit and solve.... 

A Red Army Telogreika!

Telegroika_zpsea2ppbwb.jpg

user990_pic27213_1248153867_zps3fkhyrk3.

B15DbCGk-KGrHqNhsEzMktDktBN9LIZ5g--_1_zp

Edited by kohlenklau