Kohlenklau in Hospital

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you get well soon Phil.  Maybe a little less Spam and more heirloom tomato on your sandwiches in the future....

I've heard it all now, Kohl is in the hospital with a broken heart.  TOUGHEN UP MAN!!  ;)

Seriously Phil, get well and I hope your recovery is easy and complete.  We will delay the Bulge game BETA AAR until you are back in action.  

Did Bil just let on that you are his opponent in the Bulge game BETA AAR???? 

My sincerest thank you to all the well wishes. It made me feel very happy to see so many folks that care. :D

Verwundt_zps4wmtuffv.png

I am back home just now and on light duty for about a month or so.  

I thought I just had some type of stress issue or indigestion but the ER has a blood test that shows immediately it is the heart muscle screaming for help.

They tried to do the stint but it was a failure and we had to go open heart and they rerouted the flow of another artery (mammary artery) to my troubled region.

Anyway, the docs said my heart looks perfect other than that one bad spot they fixed so I should make it another 50,000 miles!

Thanks again and my sincere appreciation to the support from all of you.

Edited by kohlenklau

Excellent news, now light duties includes some gentle mockery, healthy eating, light exercise and regular rounds of CM. 

Glad to hear all's pretty well, keep your chin up, behave nearly sensibly, follow most of the Doctor's orders and get well soon.

What a scare for both you and your family. Glad you came out the other end more or less intact. Amazing what doctors can do, rerouting blood vessels and so on. You must be sore from being cracked open for open heart surgery.

We all know your enthusiasm for CM, but pace yourself and get as much rest as possible for the Bulge-release. We know how much you anticipate it. We want your ticker to tick for a long time ahead so get back into action gradually.

Take care.

My sincerest thank you to all the well wishes. It made me feel very happy to see so many folks that care. :D

Verwundt_zps4wmtuffv.png

I am back home just now and on light duty for about a month or so.  

I thought I just had some type of stress issue or indigestion but the ER has a blood test that shows immediately it is the heart muscle screaming for help.

They tried to do the stint but it was a failure and we had to go open heart and they rerouted the flow of another artery (mammary artery) to my troubled region.

Anyway, the docs said my heart looks perfect other than that one bad spot they fixed so I should make it another 50,000 miles!

Thanks again and my sincere appreciation to the support from all of you.

mammary artery?  Kate the donor?  She was asking about you. 

'Bout time you got back here, you leaker.  You've got campaigns to run.  Chop, chop!

Btw, did Kate and Heidi fly in from LA to give you that full body massage like they promised me?  Oh, that's right, they stopped here first and were too tired to catch the flight to Texas.  Sorry, Ol' Chap!

:D