Quick Battle Idea

Peter Cairns

What do people think of this as an option?

Rather than the current system of getting a set number of points, Tiny to Huge and a balance based on Meeting to Assault points would be allocated to the second player based on the first!

So you would simply create the force you wanted and the computer would work out what it cost and allocate that number of points adapted to for the scenario to the other side, be it a player or the AI. It would make creating a balanced force and scenario easier.

As ever just a thought!

Peter.

Interesting idea...I wonder if you used HUMAN select for both sides and used the recommend button for your opponent, if that has a similar effect.

I have done that on a couple of QBs just to minimize screwy force compositions...although you would "know" what the enemy had...may have to play with that idea...

In my case, knowing what the enemy has doesn't really give me any sort of advantage...:lol: