CMRT WInter Mod thinktank

BarbaricCo is a true professional graphics man I think. He has pumped out tons of new images to add more wintery goodness to the CMRT Winter Mod.

Top quality looking stuff. My results are like I am an old peasant in a back room with the sharp edge of an old metal spoon and 1 light bulb. Nope!  A candle...

But it is a team effort. :D Thanks Stjepan!

I have a scenario idea based on the arrival of my copy of Hell's Gate and a quote (yes quote) from Bake on a large tank battle. Too large for CM to portray but we could take part of the battle and reproduce it. I identified the area in Google maps and it's featureless steppe. Easy to draw quickly. But it will need panthers and/or tigers in white cammo. A basic armored car would be nice too. If this is not doable in the timeframe for release I can work on it at a slower pace.

Kevin 

Edited by kevinkin

I have a scenario idea based on the arrival of my copy of Hell's Gate and a quote (yes quote) from Bake on a large tank battle. Too large for CM to portray but we could take part of the battle and reproduce it. I identified the area in Google maps and it's featureless steppe. Easy to draw quickly. But it will need panthers and/or tigers in white cammo. A basic armored car would be nice too. If this is not doable in the timeframe for release I can work on it at a slower pace.

Kevin 

Tiger will be ready tonight.

Tonight? I think that is impossible. Heavy Cargo Airlift takes a while to arrange. Probably an  Antonov An-124? 

Plus you don't even know where Kevin lives in New Jersey. I figure maybe tomorrow night, maybe midnight at the earliest?

Kevin! Starting TOMORROW at midnight EST fire a green flare every 15 minutes aimed over at the Garden State Parkway.

Stjepan! Kevin is exit 109 on the GSP. Have a lot of quarters for the tolls. When you get into Red Bank aim the barrel up at max elevation and toward the

east. The Atlantic is about maybe 5 or 6 miles away and the HE shell should safely land out at sea. Fire off a round maybe every 30 minutes, keep an eye

for the green flare and find Kevin's house.

++++++++

Do I got to think of everything around here? :D

Edited by kohlenklau

Hold off on any special markings until Cherkassy scenario is closer to reality. Have to figure out how to balance it from the get go. Update on that soon.

Kevin

PS: I was happy to see the building dropped. 30 years ago it replaced a golf course where I broke 80. Ticked me off to no end all those years.  

Looks fine to me - ie crop 6 and the horizons. But if you have a "better" textures let know.

What does the uploading mean as far as the release ... do you need the scenario? I mean will the entire mod be downloadable

within a single zip or rar file?

Ready to help as needed.

Kevin

Maybe go and experiment with using dirt as it gives a nice blanket of snow. All in the eye of the beholder I suspect.

No, it will be multiple downloads.

You can upload the scenario to the site whenever you feel it is ready. Maybe go to the proving ground site to harness playtesters before final upload to the scenario depot.

Scenarios and vehicles are not part of the mod but will be uploaded separately with some brief mention in their description they're designed to work with the base terrain mod.

That is the current approach intended.

Our folders are starting to appear at cmmods3! I will continue to make the upload packs (a preview image, some type of a readme guide and the rar file of all the files in that bundle of joy). :D

If I get it all uploaded by 24 December then I figure it WAS a Christmas present under the tree for the CM community! That is my goal.