CMRT WInter Mod thinktank

New set of files in the Dropbox:

A set of grim/shell shocked/resigned looking german soldiers faces. As Kohlenklau had called for.

One of them was supposed to resemble a european artist. But it seems that I failed to nail down his appearcance accurately enough for him to be recognized.

Hint: Had he been born 40-odd years earlier he could have been one of the guys in Stalingrad.

CMMODs_Winter_Mod_stalingrad_faces.jpg
image hoster

stalingrad_faces_medl4.jpg
imgurl

stalingrad_faces_medl_2.jpg
post a picture

stalingrad_faces_medl_3.jpg
upload image online free

CMZA (Combat Mission Zombie Apocalypse Mod)

So nice

@umlaut if you don't mind the joke but as great as it is, this should really transfer into CMZA mod. Every popular wargame has it and CM soldiers just have that distinctive look :D

This? No, no.

But I had this project a couple of years ago, I never finished:

zombie.jpg
image upload no size limit

:D

When this will be on the CMMODs?

I've uploaded three of my lastest mods to CMMODS about two weeks ago, they never showed up on the site. I then contacted GreenAsJade who'd check it out, but nothing happened. It seems like we'll have to do without CMMODS - which means with only Dropbox, as there are no other mod sites now. :(

• 2 weeks later...