special ops in syria

With the latest twists and shouts on special ops in syria.. i'd love to see some 'small scale' missions, focusing on just a handful of Units (HQ and Assault Teams) rescuing high value targets. Unfort. I'm not GIFTED with making nice scenarios.. so, i was hoping to ask whether someone, somewhere is working along these lines ?

Given the fact also, that CMSF has the added bonus and Advantage, that civilians (non-combatants) are in place. Including vehicles that are pickups, taxis,

God Damn, makes the 2007 game worth the while all the way.

Anyone else thinks like me ? I paid special attention to the word special ops, and not necessarily special forces.. since I'm aware we have no SEAL or delta squads in CMSF :( but that doesn't mean an op can't be special in CMSF :) 

You can replicate these forces by playing with the various unit values. Frankly the actual versions of small arms carried by units in Cm are mostly irrelevant to what you are interested in at the level CM replicates combat.

Keep in mind re Spec ops in Syria, the current deployment in the news will mostly be SF (Green Beret) unit  broken into small teams, embedded at the local level to provide Tactical Air Control Party (CAS) support for ground units. So hmm I guess the way you set this up in a scenario is to include one very well experienced, motivated  equipped, and led Forward Observer team with your otherwise rag tag opposition force. Then give that side a bunch of CAS.

Los

Well the problem is you would need a mod that has say Syrian type forces or indig type forces and US on the blue side. This mod, called Afghan National Army would work and it  needs CMSF-NATO. replaces the Dutch with ANA forces which give you a decent middle east army type look. I don't know of a mod that enables Straight out indigs on the blue side.

Los