*WARNING* There are spies and saboteurs in our midst!!!!

Guest Captain Foobar

Guest Captain Foobar

I have it from a reliable source that there are enemy agents from Atomic and SSI, that have taken to sabotauging this Board.

They have clever methods....some of them post unusually absurd insult posts, some of them post 25 topics in one day. Some of them come on and make asinine remarks about the graphic quality....Some of them pester BTS incessantly about the release date! Some of them just lurk and beam hate at us through their beady little eyes!!!! So everyone be on the lookout! It could be anyone! We only have a short time to endure! Be strong! wink.gif

Guest Capt_Manieri

Hey.....I'm no spy!!!!! Although that'd be cool.....computer game spy. Yeah. But I only make a lot of posts because I only have a lot of questions.

Ah, but if you used the search function then you would realise everything you have asked has been asked before.

Why clutter the board up when answers have already been given?

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

On the Combat Mission main forum (where it lists all the threads).. on the TOP RIGHT right below where you are constantly clicking NEW TOPIC and starting new discussions there is the word "search". It is underlined.

When you think of something you don't know about CM please just hit search, type in a keyword and then look through those threads to see if you can't find the answer in them.

I know a lot of board members would appreciate it.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers