Not everyone here knows modern armor, and I daresay of those who do, few have seen the inside of a T-72. Certainly I hadn't, having been inside only a relatively capacious T-55  and a positively claustrophobic and dangerous even while static T-62. This Hi-Res vid gives a nice tour, but I must say I'd dearly love a proper video of the T-72's location: the Australian Armour & Artillery Museum, which seems to be not only full of goodies (including drool inducing RAM), but goodies which are spaced far enough apart you can see and image them properly. 

Your tour guide is a former Challenger tanker.

Regards,

John Kettler 

Maarten,

Thanks for the correction, as a result of which I now know about a new tank! the beautifully restored one looks like a Sentinel AC4, (but is in fact Frankensteined), per the Sentinel Tank Wiki

Another tank is exhibited at the Australian Armour and Artillery Museum, in Cairns, Queensland. This tank has a largely uncut hull, with turret, gearbox and running gear, otherwise bare inside. This vehicle consists of the hull of AC1 8040 and an AC3 turret. The tank was externally restored in 2014. It now has an 17 pounder barrel in an attempt to represent the AC4 prototype, the mantlet and gun mount were fabricated by the museum.[19]

If you look at the Ram, it's easy to see why I jumped at the identification. Just look at it. Rats! Technical problems, so discrete link.

http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/canada/Ram_Cruiser_Tank.php

Regards,

John Kettler