Playtesters needed for scenario

rtdood

Hi Everyone,

I've been working on creating a historical scenario which I feel is now nearly complete for testing. For those interested, I would be looking to send it out to a couple of play testers before the weekend, otherwise on the Monday following.

Without spoiling it too much here are some brief details about my scenario:

Type: Allied Attack vs Axis AI

Battlesize: Tiny

Map Size: Small

Environment: City

Region: Holland

Time: Approx 45 minutes (+-5 minutes)

(Play testers will need all modules/updates: CW Forces, Market Garden Module, Vehicle Pack, and updated the game to the latest version).  

Its the first scenario I've done, so I'd also like some helpful tips on furthering the Victory Parameters which is one of the more difficult aspects to get right. If demand is good once this one is complete, I'd be happy to release a version for H2H giving players a bit more to toy with.

Please let me know if your interested, thanks  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bones...

Let me know if you post this over at the Proving Grounds... be happy to give it a try.

I'll give it a go, if it's ready

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the file has now been uploaded onto the Proving Grounds. Many thanks to the guys there for posting it so quickly.

I include the link here: http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tpg2/cm-battle-for-normandy/first-into-antwerp-a-walk-in-the-park/

Happy Gaming! :)

(Please note, contrary to my original post here, the game time has been shortened to 40 minutes with no variable time).

Edited by rtdood

Hi Ross

I just played the new version of your scenario. Much better now! And nicer. :)

With the new time limit, it is really a race. I still won with 11 minutes on the clock, but I guess it helps somewhat, to know where you are going.

In the end I failed for losses, but that's because I became a little too "gung-go" and went chasing survivors.

• 5 years later...

Cheers for stepping in @StieliAlpha whilst I was away from this. 

@37mm I've worked on the scenario since and am pleased that it will be featuring a new AI plan and the scenario will be featuring in my campaign 'First Into Antwerp', which all going well might be released around Christmas. The version you have wont incorporate the Ai plan although the map and forces will still generally be the same. If you'd still like the updated scenario file or the actual campaign file to play through let me know. The latter is not quite ready yet but can send it out when it is (Hopefully within the next 2 weeks!). 

On 10/21/2021 at 7:04 PM, rtdood said:

@37mm I've worked on the scenario since and am pleased that it will be featuring a new AI plan and the scenario will be featuring in my campaign 'First Into Antwerp', which all going well might be released around Christmas.

Good news on the new campaign!

I'm perfectly content with downloading your new content along with everyone else besides I'm a particuarly useless playtester at this time of the year (I work a lot during the Winter months and CM time has already become a luxury for me).