Hydaspes vs Sublime DAR (SUBLIME dont look)

Hydaspes

NOTE: noone should share this info with sublime, nor his info with me. (check his side of the story)

this is my first time doing DAR so it might not be on the  same standard(long ,tidy and with perfect english)  of the previous DARS ( maybe) but tactics/strategy will be presented clearly

comments are welcome,aswell as advices 

-----------

----------

----------

----------

-------------

BATTLE: Medium

MAP: LARGE

BLUE PROBE

Time: 1hour

Clear

rarity:standard

EW:no

TURN: ZERO,deployment

INITIAL PLAN:

1) 3 platoons of abrams tanks will pierce Sublime's defenses.they will move on the extreme left (from US perspective). 

2) 350 shells (120mm) will fall on the key surrounding woods that have line of sight and are a danger to the US schwerpunkt , in addition 300 60mm shells will fall on distant key areas on the map

3)abrams platoons will advance at full speed untill the very end of Russian side of the map, in column of three. however one Abrams tank will take the nearby position that is covered by a barn, to help neutralise potential russian armour/atgm teams in the corridor that is being engaged by 8 other abrams tanks (corridor is as i said,on the extreeme left)

4)after they reach destination,they will eliminate any/every russian and slowly prepare to advance on the village/town to the east, untill then Infantry will catch up and kill wounded russian soldiers laying in the woods/fields

5)at the same time as 4) ,infantry MMGs and javelin teams will take up the positions on the hill to try to offer some support to the Abrams platoons

7)after this,major objective,town/village will be assaulted,details are unclear

Whole plan is to strike fast and hard,from the very beginning , no matter the cost. this battle will be decided in 5 minutes

now that doesnt mean there wasnt careful planning and micromanagment,far from that. its simple plan,and thats its advantage. do what the enemy doesnt expect you to do,as napoleon once said

(Screenshots will be posted soon,and everything will be clear as day because of simplicity and the speed at which everything will unfold)

Videos: might be used aswell

COMPOSITION:

INFANTRY:

1 x US  infantry company (3 platoons) + Fire support ,HQ etc

ARMOUR:

1 x Armoured company (3 platoons,9 tanks,no aps) (some deleted to fit it 3x3)

SUPPORT/ARTILERY:

7x 120mm Artilery

3x 60mm Mortar

14 TRP markers

90% of the troops are regular/high+0, some veterans

Edited by Hydaspes

Looking forward to the implementation of your fast and bullish plan!

Though I just noted that none of your Abrams have APS, so I hope that preparatory arty supression barrage along the flanking treeline of your armour advance is thorough and effective!!

Note also: I have seen Sublime post elsewhere (in other AAR/DAR's) a dislike of opponents using the map edges for movement. I am a complete noob (only just bought BS) so don't know if your armour thrust qualifies for this or not, but just be warned!  :D

Edited by gnarly
added comments

Looking forward to the implementation of your fast and bullish plan!

Though I just noted that none of your Abrams have APS, so I hope that preparatory arty supression barrage along the flanking treeline of your armour advance is thorough and effective!!

Note also: I have seen Sublime post elsewhere (in other AAR/DAR's) a dislike of opponents using the map edges for movement. I am a complete noob (only just bought BS) so don't know if your armour thrust qualifies for this or not, but just be warned!  :D

hah,well limiting opponents movement is not acceptable imo. moving by the edges can be dangerous.you can put mines and bam,fancy abrams gone 

edit: something like this  https://youtu.be/Jat7sdQSx1Q?t=106

i am not napoleon, i just listen to him

Edited by Hydaspes