A little help on crossing the dniper 2nd mission

I am on the 2nd mission of crossing the dniper, im doing fine on the right although a litle slow. on the left at obj "quarry" i cannot capture it. I dont know whats wrong, ive  cleared out every single enemy, ive gone house to house, checked every peice of ground and there simply no one left here. yet it still wont give me the objective. what am i missing here? times running out im down to 40 mins

There won't be any UI feedback that the objective is captured. If it is an "occupy" objective, as long as it is clear of enemy and you occupy it at the end of the mission, you win the points for the objective. So feel free to move on (leave a small group behind to occupy it)! 

The only objective I believe provides a visual indication of being completed is the "touch" objective. 

Try playing through to the end. Believe it or not, 36 minutes is a lot of time. Develop your battle plan and go for it. You might not make it, but you might be surprised at how much time you still have when you end the mission. Most of us rush through the mission when we actually have plenty of time. If you fail, then start the mission again. If you saved your setup turn, you can just select that one and start from there. :D Good luck and hang in there.

damn i wish i listened to this. i deleted them all in a rage back to the very begining. I had walked my anti tank crew completely around a btr-70 that was gaurding the approach to the first beach, and came up on its blindside. I tried for four turns to get them to fire, they would just hit the deck as soon as they saw it. They had a clear shot at its rear armor with an rpg for over 5 minutes, eventually it turned around and smoked them in one burst. also my mortars were dry. I feel like i play this way to much like real life and im way to cautious. 

I have always thought that playing as if it one was actually the guy on the ground with his life on the line is exactly the "correct" way to play as realistically as possible.  That makes one very cautious and is one reason I still get a good game playing vs the AI.  If one plays as if units are all expendable automatons/robots, one may as well play a sci fi game.