Preview of the first Battle Pack

ChrisND's streams. Ah.

Right.

I see.
:(
<slinks away, chastened>

Did I say something wrong? 

Too funny, Baneman!  You actually got to play CMFB already!  We're just sniffing our noses in well concealed envy . . .  :ph34r:

@Lordhedgwich, check out Baneman's exceptional AAR of a hard earned victory against Bil Hardenberger in CM Final Blitzkrieg - AXIS (Attack) BETA Battle Report

Then check Bil's AAR with his excellent lessons in pre-battle planning at CM Final Blitzkrieg - ALLIED (Defense) BETA Battle Report

Bil clearly demonstrates that no plan survives contact with the enemy but his very good plans are hard to beat.  Baneman beat him with wonderful lessons of his own.  Let their saga "pump you up"!

I'm curious if they're still going to release the Battlepack before the new web site. It's been over a week since Chris said "any day now". Still I think Jon wants it released more than any of us :). 

apparently the answer is yes.

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage_bfc&product_id=544&category_id=36&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

all downloaded and working if kludge includes renaming the installer filled to .zip then yes I had to do that too to make it work.

Problems installing 3.12 battle pack on Mac :-(  

Files/MacOS Battle Pack 3.12 Installer: cannot execute binary file

Something about too many arguments!   opened support ticket 

I tried adding the .zip extension to the download file, the Mac version of which, at least, has no filename extension "as is" ... but the .zip renamed file will not (?) open, simply creating more and more zip files as each one is run ...

Help!

I tried adding the .zip extension to the download file, the Mac version of which, at least, has no filename extension "as is" ... but the .zip renamed file will not (?) open, simply creating more and more zip files as each one is run ...

Help!

Thanks to help on TFGM, I think I now have it right ... the Mac file needs a .pkg (NOT .zip) extension adding: after that, it looks like it will work. (Not installed yet, as want to make a second copy of the game before updating, to preserve saved games still in play ...)

Is a bit puzzling why the download has no filename extension already? (And why it is not a .zip nor a .dmg file, which is what I would have expected, and why I didn't think :( to try adding a .pkg extension.)