Too cool not to share straight away!

Juju

Now, I won't name any names yet, but 'this guy you all know' yet again came up with this neat new concept. New to CM, that is. The entire gaming world outside of CM has been saturated with it for years. What am I talking about? Achievements! Obviously for use in campaign games only.

Since I'm the go-to-guy for 'this person you all know' for this type of odd-job, I happily sank my modding teeth into this one. :D

I've been playing around with the idea for an evening. It's just a bit of fun, and nothing too serious. I just thought this was too cool not to share straight away:

Juju%27s%20Campaign%20Achievements%20key

Hehehe. Funny I was thinking of including some 'Achievements' as part of my Combat Recorder tool so as players enter results they can see if they ticked any more off. It's a lot of excel formula work though so I haven't started on it yet.

Well then, you're the actual intended target audience for this type of project. It will also come with a spreadsheet, which, like you, I haven't started yet!

Heh, 'Death from above' nailing your own troops. Sounds like fun. I already have an idea...

Hehehe. Funny I was thinking of including some 'Achievements' as part of my Combat Recorder tool so as players enter results they can see if they ticked any more off. It's a lot of excel formula work though so I haven't started on it yet.

Now that wold be awesome!  I was thinking of that when I saw Juju's post.

Great stuff - you missed one though in the Death from Above category - "Destroy 1, 2 or 3 of your own vehicles with air support !" :lol:

+1 for that.  I have a battle I just started where I have a bad feeling about this...