Operation Tumbleweed

Well Battlefront's plan for complete radio silence on the new Bulge game is working too well  :)

Does anyone have any snipets of info or leaks to share,  I would love to know more on any engine updates, campaigns etc (I am not even going to mention release dates!!).  

Edited by Placebo

I believe it's set in Dec '44 and Jan 45?

Actually it should start in October 'cause CMBN ends in September. But then again you are probably playing it so I could be wrong.

Mord.

Found an old number (73) of  the "After the Battle" Magazine in a danish book shop, the first article is called 

"with the company commander" by Patrick Hargreaves and it's about Company CO Charles B. MacDonald

Company I, 23rd Infantry Regiment, 2nd Infantry Division, and his experiences in the battle of the twin towns Krinkelt and Rocherath

in december 1944.

Very interesting reading and a nice way to kill time while we wait.

AWESOME! Didn't expect that. Nice shots of some of the heavy hitters!

Loving that Chaffee! Been such a long time since we've seen one of those.

Really digging the camo on those Hetzers too...whoever did those did some beautiful work. Was that you Mikey?

Thanks for the pics, Chris.

Mord.