Small Combat Mission Black Sea blog / game diary

wham

Hey everyone, this thread is shameless self-promotion, so move along if you dislike that. :)

Since I know that there are quite a few Finnish fans of the Combat Mission series, I began to write my battle diaries in finnish.

You can find my first posts, for a small incomplete battle, here: http://cmwham.blogspot.fi/

I intend to do more and already have a PBEM game planned, which I intend to document in the blog.

So in short: if you like to read Finnish text and see pretty pictures of Combat Mission Black Sea and Combat Mission Barbarossa to Berlin, step right up!

Regards

WHAM

Just started a bew PBEM battle with a friend, so new pics are coming in a steady drip.

I'll add a small box at the end of the posts that contains a short english version of each post, so you non-Finns can get a rough idea of what's happening. :)

*EDIT: Added the english translations to both of the blog posts for this latest battle. Hope you enjoy. :)

Edited by wham