WOT & War Thunder Panther Skins

• 8 months later...
17 hours ago, Arcade_Archibald said:

Hmmm....I'd be pretty annoyed if I'd spent ages making skins for a game only for someone to take them and convert them to another game without asking myself or at least not give credit.

Edited by Wodin

Credit should always be given and in all fairness WOKI has given credit in different ways, not trying to make it as he is the original creator - maybe not perfect but go easy on the guy. Below can be read in one of the uploaded files at cmmods, and I have seen it in others as well. 

--

"Credits to original WOT & War Thunder artist and Thanks to BULLGOD pzIV mod !! Conversion by me"

--

This below is from one of the readmes

--

"Credits goes to original WOT artist

Many thanks to original artist from WOT and War Thunder community 
Without you guys this will never happen !
Kudos to all of you !!"

--

Nice work as one of the original creators Arcade_Archibald. Wish you played CM and was a modded here as well as you clearly are very talented. Thanks for you work!

I do play combat mission (Since Barbarossa to Berlin); that's how I found the thread in the first place. I felt obligated to bring it up since i know the people on live.warthunder. I don't mind too much but the credit given simply wasn't adequate. 

If you're not going to ask permission, at the very least, post a link or something.

Cheers.

First of all..i would like to apologize for my act
i do this for fun and never doin this for any purpose also never claiming this as my work...well what i do is convert the original work by all you guys in WOT and War thunder as there's only few skinner modding skins in CMBN,CMRT, i do this for my own at first and believe me i never do learn about photosop, this's just trial & error only that it's just my curiousity how can i import skin from another game into this CMBN

anyway i do give credits also, you can see it in this link : http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=726&
for some other link i think maybe ppl already know for who the credits goes, so i only mention to "WOT & War Thunder" original Artist

and again please accept my apologize for not asking permission first from you

(i'd really like to see you guys could make skins for this game too as im retired from converting skin from long time ago )

regards,
Woki

Edited by --WOKI--

Great WOKI.. I think you have handeld this in a good way and thanks for doing the mods. Arcade_Archibald, hope your OK with it as well. 

Creed to both of you for creating / adapting mods for others to enjoy. 

On 5/7/2016 at 6:14 AM, Fizou said:

Great WOKI.. I think you have handeld this in a good way and thanks for doing the mods. Arcade_Archibald, hope your OK with it as well. 

Creed to both of you for creating / adapting mods for others to enjoy. 

Hey Fizou it's been long time..i think i never release the last pzIV did i? well i'll release it...i hope it's still on my hard drive :)

3 hours ago, --WOKI-- said:

Hey Fizou it's been long time..i think i never release the last pzIV did i? well i'll release it...i hope it's still on my hard drive :)

Cool. Looking forward to it! :) Are there any winter mods in WOT and WT? That would indeed be cool for CMFB.

• 6 years later...
On 5/13/2016 at 7:23 AM, --WOKI-- said:

Late to the party as usual, Woki. But I like your mods. Hope you haven't given up on modding!

P.s. I especially like your Pz IVJ ambush camo mod. With a Schürzen (mesh skirts) it would look EVEN better.