WOT & War Thunder Panther Skins

Thanks !

Still left one more and it's all done! but please remember that this PzIV skins are only "Partial reskin" which mean some other part not covered yet with same texture and detail but that's not really noticed from outside unless you're explore all the details inside :D (ie commander cupola, backside turret) only cover front hull, back hull, side skirt and turret skirt including gun barrel, this just an outside skin just for eye candy :D

i use BullGod pziv skin as based template (Thanks to Him !)

His skin makes easier for me to skin in simple way and fast and the color much suitable for yellow,green,red/brown based skin but not for full wide tan/desert/beige/white color

Well my time getting short and have to break from skinning (i hope not retired :D )

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-07-16%2015-18-

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-07-16%2015-22-

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-07-16%2015-22-

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-07-16%2015-25-

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-07-17%2013-11-

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-07-17%2014-08-

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-07-17%2013-55-

Edited by --WOKI--

it's up! ;)

check them out !

Note: For panzer IV, you can use all texture to whatever pziv type (only 3 type except for pz iv H late that sadly use the same skirt texture with pz ivG latest! come on developer fix them! use different file please ! actually with those list in quick battles we can have 5 different pziv camo ! instead of only 3 if developer separate those tank file especially those skirt file :D

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods

Edited by --WOKI--

Great mods man! Downloaded and enjoying them :) 

Thanks mate !

ah btw im thinkin about jagdpanther , jagdpanzer or Koenigs...which do you guys prefer to make? :D

hope not in hurry..just my next wish :)

oh yeah btw if not disturb your time, could you make some videos using my skins? i would like to see from other people PC as my laptop not so good with it's screen (a bit blurry and yellow) :(

Edited by --WOKI--

Damn !! sorry guys there's a wrong upload file name with Hetzer file, i didn't remove the end alphabet

well you can remove it manually..just remove the end alphabet like hetzer-wheele to hetzer-wheel or hetzer-hulla/hetzer-hull7 to hetzer-hull ...sorry my mistake, my eye so tired :D

update:

i've re-upload the new Hetzer file ;)

Edited by --WOKI--

AWESOME! And downloaded.

Honestly, I don#t understand why people have beenr ating this rather poorly. This is very good for your first effort. I did much worse when I started doing textures...

I agree and I wish they would not even have a rating system or likes/dislikes <the green arrow up and orange arrow down thing> on this BFC forum. But I guess it is part of the package that BFC got when they purchased the forum?

Yeah its ridiculous that some has given this a one star. If you dont like the mod then dont use it, no need to down rate someones hard work and efforts. Hope WOKI and other moders see that there are a lot of people that appreciate what they do even if everyone wont like every single mod that's made. 

Keep it up WOKI and when you get the time, Id love to see the Jagdpanther get some love. 

Thank you guys for all your support! it's great and my honour to have you all ;)

Honestly i never dream about having good rate or not with my work, it's just my experiment at first and use for my own purpose

seems only few tank skinner with this new combat mission and not like previous CMBB that has so many skins available like you Earl, uncletgt, daffy, mikeyD,saturnin and many more..why you guys stop making skins??

i always dream someday i want to make my own contribution to forum, but my lack of knowledge especially in photoshop or other image editor makes me can't do much

and from that dream, i start to modify CMBN texture for my own, my friends only can give me basic lesson for 30 minute and i think that's all i want to know.. really i don't know anything at first and till this day i never know much about photoshop and all i know is crop,delete,paste,copy and clone..as you can see my conversion is really messed..LOL :D

and i also doing this converting texture for my old OFP *operation flashpoint* and that's my first project but never released to public, maybe there's OFP fans around here :D

anyway my hope for modding this because i want to share to everyone as much as i could, im livin in very far2 away from you guys and just want to be part of this world and make people happy with my work that's all

there will be more coming for Pziv and i thought i've finished all of them but i miss one folder that i never open it. and there's still about 6-7 more i guess, so i'll make them and at least i've finished one of my target :D

Edited by --WOKI--

Hm... Well, some of those old modders aren't around anymore as far as I can tell. MikeyD is doing ALL of the official game textures and is a part of the BFC team. I help him with that from time to time.

And IF I find some spare time, I still mod. But nothing has been finished properly yet that I could show... :mellow:

owh ic..btw i know uncletgt is active modding in CFS2 simhouse forum and some active in darkest hour red orchestra too

Well hope to see your mods soon Earl ! ;)

Ok guys here some other pziv still WIP for part 2 release, i was wrong they are all good skins from War Thunder that i missed :D

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-07-19%2016-38-

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-07-19%2016-38-

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-07-19%2016-41-

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-07-20%2015-03-

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-07-20%2014-42-

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-07-20%2014-58-

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-07-20%2015-15-

CM%20Red%20Thunder%202015-07-21%2013-31-

Edited by --WOKI--