The Peng Challenge Thread: Some one get me a drink, and tell me what's going on, eh?

Berli's going to be dog-sitting for me when I go up north with Seanachai to his island in a few days.

Yes, Seanachai has an island.  So far from everything that you can see satellites orbiting with the naked eye.

And they can see you, too. Not that they really want to, but they can.

My dog (and cat) absolutely worship Berli. 

They live with you, so it's obvious they have no taste.

Anyway, island.

Anyway, shut up.

Games we'll be bringing:

Mystery Date   It's too much fun.

Twister- VERY dicey.  If you play this game and don't manage to recreate the plot of some sort of zombie movie, you're doing it wrong.

And when the power's on, there will be much make-overs. waxing and singing old Janis Ian songs.  I'm half tempted to rub Dorosh

You nauseate me.

Berli's going to be dog-sitting for me when I go up north with Seanachai to his island in a few days....

Excellent, that means you won't be at TANKFEST.

Score one for House.. ?

What House was I in... ?

Where is Slapdragon when you need him?

Noba.

you guys getting lazy?  What's with the not bolding.  Yeah I know at the advanced age most of you have reached (nearly mummified) it might be difficult.  Boo oh mister wannabe Justicar, are you not even faking an attempt these days?

Dear, Nebbish.

I always bold names when bolding is called for. Dalem never bolds. My post contained Dalem's quote. Dalem did not bold.

See how that works?

Dear, Nebbish.

I always bold names when bolding is called for. Dalem never bolds. My post contained Dalem's quote. Dalem did not bold.

See how that works?

I think so. You are a slacker undeserving of the title Justicar and therefore you will always be a wannabe Justicar.  Yeah sounds about right.  Carry on slacking off.

PS put on your cap, we might then give you some slack for your slacking off

sLcmtFE.jpg

Edited by sburke

you guys getting lazy?  What's with the not bolding.  Yeah I know at the advanced age most of you have reached (nearly mummified) it might be difficult.  Boo oh mister wannabe Justicar, are you not even faking an attempt these days?

I make my own rules, as a raised-up Olde One may do.  I bold nothing and no one, unless and until it pleases me to do so.

I had some sort of new (to me) Manhattan last night.

• 1 ounce rye whiskey
  • 1 ounce Cognac
  • 1 ounce sweet vermouth
  • 1 teaspoon Bénédictine D.O.M.
  • 2 dashes Peychaud's Bitters
  • 2 dashes Angostura Bitters

I wish to bear it many strong sons.

I would have one in my hand with a cigar in the other, and thus, with subtle, smokey glances, urge my nubile wench slaves to clap for me to indicate my approval as the sburke and panzermike creatures fight to the death in a pit of cold Spaghettios, wearing nothing but mushrooms for hats and armed with half a Rubik's Cube each.

Clap-clap-clap my wenches would clap, as I look on with heavy-lidded approval and become As One with my Partagas Black Gigante and my Vieux Carré drinkie-thingie.

Thus are my dreams.

Ah I see you were an f'ing sealed beams in boot camp...ha! Nobody could deliberately look that goofy, you photoshopped that picture, right?

Speaking of which., we now know why Nidan1 is so enamored with the Marine Corp emblem.  Seems he was spotted gallivanting around town in his new attire.  lookin sharp Nidan Pyle!!

Nidan%20Pyle_zpssvxv4ybj.jpg

WTF?  You're all still here.  How long has it been since this place was pumped out?

I'm just here for a quick drive-by to drop something off in the pool.

Not like that.  Well, maybe like that, but something else, too.

I recently came into possession of a nice box set of books that follow a guy through the pacific theater and his family at home, and will never have time to really go through them.  I just posted a giveaway in the general forum, but I know they don't normally let you lot out of here so I thought I'd drop by with a pointer to it:  http://community.battlefront.com/topic/120101-free-books-on-pacific-theater/ Try not to spend too much time over their so you don't smell it up and scare off the regular people.