The Peng Challenge Thread: Some one get me a drink, and tell me what's going on, eh?

PanzerMike,

Gotta say that you, and your compadre S'Burke, 'mind me of the ol' Cheesy Wafflers... bunch of Howler Monkies flinging feces about. Do try to develope a little panache.

Ah I see you were an f'ing sealed beams in boot camp...ha! Nobody could deliberately look that goofy, you photoshopped that picture, right?

Edited by Nidan1

I am not sure if the Floydian house is simply slow on the uptake or still trying to sell hats...but I think he was talking about Berlichtingen.  Even Alfred E Neuman would be worried about that pic.  He obviously can't be referring to my pic, I mean with all that masculine intelligence?  A cross between AEN and Putin on top of all that wearing a doody cap?  I'm on the cat walk baby, on the cat walk.  Heck even these guys didn't have a doody cap.

I'm too sexy for this thread...too sexy....

Yawn, things are so slow in here. What's up oldtimers? Wipe the drool of your face after your nap and show some signs of life.

Speaking of which, Emrys is back: http://community.battlefront.com/topic/119877-me/

Yup, he is back alright, with a doody hat:

uELW83t.png

Use it wisely Michael. Like sburke. He rocks.

Edited by PanzerMike

Photoshop? Main non, mon ami. sburke needs no friggin' photoshop to look like that. 

Want one too?

Well you and that other nitwit sburke (spelt not bolded), need to realize I was not quoting you!

Its an inside joke, that neither of you would understand....heck Berli may not even understand or care to understand.

PS now I'm quoting you.

Edited by Nidan1

It really is a shame you have such abysmal reading skills, otherwise you'd know I pointed that out 5 days ago. You are slow, both in the sense of time and comprehension. And you need a hat.

That "inside" joke must be inside your head, told by the voices there.

I have some good news, some good news, and some GOOD news.

In the mention of the first good news, both Speedlump and Nidan1 are itching

to get at my Glorious Pixel Troops to try and recover what little modesty is left to them after

their last feeble attempts to best me on the electronic field of combat. Rape and Pillage come

to mind. Really, they are the Star Trek equivalents of the good old Red shirted actors. It doesn't

matter how or why, they never survive combat with the enemy....

In the case of more good news, I am no longer in the Great Southern Land. Nope, by hook

or by crook*, I am in the land of the once - a - week bathers... England.

Which leads to the really GOOD new - I am going to TANKFEST, and you lot aren't ....

How positively AWESOME is that?

Noba

* Boeing 777 and Airbus A380 actually.

ps. If the Donkey reads this, I could pass by the paddock and kick it's ass...... if I

knew where he was hiding the rubber gnome, that is.

Which leads to the really GOOD new - I am going to TANKFEST, and you lot aren't ....

How positively AWESOME is that?

Noba

That you won't be around us?  Yes that is awesome!!!  Pity for England but they were the ones that shipped you off to that prison colony in the first place. It must drive you crazy to have to bathe more than once a month eh?

Question Noba - when an Australian visits England and you get to immigration. how do you fill out the form for reason for visit?  Work release, furlough, probation, trustee with privileges?

Psst. I'll let you into a secret..... I have an EU Passport. (Shhh, don't tell anyone)

And Tankfest is going to be awesome, without you even better.

Noba.

p.s. Did I mention I'm going to Tankfest?

Berli's going to be dog-sitting for me when I go up north with Seanachai to his island in a few days.

Yes, Seanachai has an island.  So far from everything that you can see satellites orbiting with the naked eye.

Sometimes, he even has a radio in the boat.  But apparently not when the engine quits and you have to paddle a mile in broadside chop to get to the ZOC (that's "zone of control" to you non-hex-gamer-types) of good samaritans who will tow you back to the mainland for nothing but a smile and a wave.

My dog (and cat) absolutely worship Berli.  They cuddle up with him when he's sitting (or sleeping) or my floor, or in the brown room, or just generally.  He's kind of a gruff and prickly Dr. Doolittle to them.

Anyway, island.

It's a great place.  Some of the best walleye fishing on the planet, I'm told, though I don't fish, myself.  Mostly I go up to reboot my systems, because, with the generator off, there's nothing.  No sound.  No EMF.  No hive-mind.  Worries are limited to "is the boat tied to the correct side of the dock given the predicted winds?" or "should I light my pipe or cut another cigar?" or "how can there BE Canadian alcoholics when the LCBO liquor prices are astro-effing-nomical and I'm only allowed a liter of rum???"

Games we'll be bringing:

Blue vs. Gray.  http://www.gmtgames.com/nnbg/BGHq.htmanyone with even a vague interest in the American Civil War should play this game.  It's too much fun.

Fires of Midway (we call it "burning boats") https://clashofarms.com/Fires%20of%20Midway.html- VERY dicey, but for all that, still gives a great WWII Pacific feel.  If you don't have it - you should.

Last Night on Earth.  http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonearth/ Zombies.  High school students.  Town sheriffs.  Lonely drifters.  If you play this game and don't manage to recreate the plot of some sort of zombie movie, you're doing it wrong.

And when the power's on, there will be much watching of Firefly and MST3k and Rifftrax.  And elsewise, there's kayaking.

But really, the LCBO is out of control.  I'm half tempted to rub Dorosh's bottle and have him stash some booze on the island for us.

Edited by dalem

eeeewww you are gonna rub Dorosh's "bottle"?  Yeah maybe you should be alone on an island.

Try camping in Yosemite.  You are far enough from everyone and high enough that you can wave to the astronauts on the space station.  Okay maybe you can't really see them, but you can see satellites.  That is pretty awesome.

Try one better, take a flight to Europe from SF.  Catch the timing right and you can see the aurora borealis at 35,000 feet.  THAT was friggin amazing.