The Peng Challenge Thread: Some one get me a drink, and tell me what's going on, eh?

Update Time:

It's time to expose the complete and utter nincompoop-ness of those members of the Shavian House.

Not only do they smell, they can't play the Great Game at any level of competence. Incompetence and

no doubt, incontinence is their modus operandi. An example....

You would think when faced with hordes of rampaging Churchill's that to retire gracefully would be the

better part of valour. The only graceful part of Speedbump's Stug manoeuvres was the turning

360 degrees in place. Twice. This no doubt was ordered by the said Speedbump to prove that the denizens

of the Shavian house like to show their rear to all and sundry. This piece of decadence is then topped

off by moving past a gap in the walls separating our two forces, a gap cunningly prepared by my cleverly

placed Engineers who had blasted said gap with uncanny accuracy. Praaang One dead StuG.

Nice work, sunshine.

In other news, my poor Para's are not winning their battle vs Nidan1's stealth - cloaked Germans.

Noba.

Update Time:

It's time to expose the complete and utter nincompoop-ness of those members of the Shavian House.

Not only do they smell, they can't play the Great Game at any level of competence. Incompetence and

no doubt, incontinence is their modus operandi. An example....

You would think when faced with hordes of rampaging Churchill's that to retire gracefully would be the

better part of valour. The only graceful part of Speedbump's Stug manoeuvres was the turning

360 degrees in place. Twice. This no doubt was ordered by the said Speedbump to prove that the denizens

of the Shavian house like to show their rear to all and sundry. This piece of decadence is then topped

off by moving past a gap in the walls separating our two forces, a gap cunningly prepared by my cleverly

placed Engineers who had blasted said gap with uncanny accuracy. Praaang One dead StuG.

Nice work, sunshine.

In other news, my poor Para's are not winning their battle vs Nidan1's stealth - cloaked Germans.

Noba.

Dear Ms. Schmidt,

It is with great sorrow that I must report the death of your son, Hans.  My sorrow comes from the fact that had he not died in battle, I would have enjoyed slowly roasting him over a hot fire, after breaking all of the small bones in his body and testing the point of my bayonet in his soft, squishy parts.  Why, you may ask?  It seems Hans (may he forever wander as a shade through the Six Point Brewery, never able to taste the nectar of the gods) could not understand the simple command to "Reverse".  He seemed to think it was appropriate to turn his Stug (a turretless vehicle) backend to the enemy.  Not once, but twice.  As a result of his actions, he and the rest of his crew were killed by an infantry support tank, infantry support!?!?!  His personal affects, including his collection of kindergarten literature will follow.

Leutnant Bader

You're clearly not in the know.

All the best

Andreas

Perhaps not, but I am IN Kauai with a bottle of champagne and an assortment of poke in front of me after having spent the morning off the Napali coast. I'll settle for that.

Note to self, take off doody cap before snorkeling. It scares the fish.

Edited by sburke

Gott in himmel!!!!, Andreas....wie gehts alte deutschejunge.

Warum bist du zurückgekommen? Wir waren so glücklich, wenn man vor so vielen Jahren verlassen.

Good thing your English is far better than my German.

Edited by Nidan1