Can I give the ammos/missiles back to IFV?

Hello 

Sometimes I want to give back my ammo and rockets back to the IFV, to increase mobility and save my boy's stamina. (IMO Specially UA soldiers suffers from lack of their stamina than Russian and US soldiers. ) Is there any option for this action? Sometimes I want to keep the rockets and ammo for the full firepower, but sometimes I want to give up those ammunition for more speed and stamina. But I found that once I acquire something, it is impossible to give those back to vehicle, and only way is load the game. 

Is there any way to give the ammo back to vehicle? If not, any plan to introduce in game? 

Also, are there really NO WAY to move vehicle -> disembark and move boys -> reverse or move vehicle again in single turn waypoint? 

Acquiring ammunition and equipment is a one way street in Combat Mission unfortunately.  Once you have acquired it you can never let go of it.  Having the ability to put ammunition and equipment into vehicles from the troops carrying it has been requested in the past, but I haven't seen any movement on whether that 'feature' will ever make it into the game.  I can only assume that there is some sort of complicated coding reason involved that makes it so that it can't be done or I'm sure it would already be included in the game.

As to dismounting at a non final waypoint. No.  There are a couple threads where this is discussed and some tricks, but nothing quite like this.  One item I learned in those discussions is you can order a dismount in the command phase and THEN order a vehicle movement.  When the turn starts the grunts will jump out and the vehicle will split.  So if your vehicle arrival and dismount didn't quite end at the end of a turn you can cancel the vehicle movement and do the above. 

//ASL

Thanks to let me know. Sad that I can't give ammo back to the vehicle for my boys. I really wish BFC include this action possible if they can. I myself was also AT infantry in South Korean army, so I know how heavy they are :/ 

//sburke

About disembark issue, I knew that it looked impossible, but asked again to forum just in case. Thanks. I also think that trick is very useful. 

IMO Specially UA soldiers suffers from lack of their stamina than Russian and US soldiers.

Units with the same "Fitness" rating in the editor, have as much stamina as each other. UA soldiers might be carrying heavier burdens because their equipment is a bit out of date, or because they've got a bigger MANPAT in the squad but I don't know that's true. Stamina and movement speed is tracked individually: you'll see the guys with heavy weapons start to lag behind the ones with small arms only after a while and heavy weapons teams tire faster than "rifle only" ones.

//womble 

Thanks to let me know. Maybe I got some wrong impression about UA infantry during campaign, which make me some kind of bias. 

It might be that the troops in that campaign have been given a lower fitness rating. I don't know. But in general, what I've said is true.