SeinfeldRules Scenario Thread

As always, thanks for the comments guys.

I have another scenario ready, this is probably my largest yet, roughly 2 1/2 companies vs 1 1/2 companies, and I don't know if I have the force balance right... please let me know. Feedback always welcome, I need more in order to make my scenarios better!

North of Studienka v1.0

http://bit.ly/1NXB0zo

EI3giYP.jpg

You are the commander of a combined Guards Infantry/Tank taskforce, pushing as quickly as possible through Belarus to Lithuania. To our west, the river Berezina serves as an obstacle for our current objective, the town of Zembin. To our south, the main elements of our Army are seeking to make a crossing of the Berezina at the village of Studienka, against dogged resistance. Your force has been sent north, to seek a crossing that is less defended. Near the village of Veselovo, your forces bump into a German recon company guarding a bridge over the Berezina. With the odds in your favor, you quickly attack to seize the crossing. Allied vs AI only.

Hello...

Thanks for the scenario...This looks really nice !

The only thing i have done so far is to have a look at the set-up...and i have a very minor suggestion that you might considder when designing scenarios with a somewhat higher unit count..

- have some of the troops arrive as reinforcements

The set-up zone might get a bit crowed with alot of troops to deploy right away (especially if you split them up)...In THIS scenario this does not seem to be a huge problem...but still...something to considder...

Parts of the player forces could arrive after 5 minutes...10 minutes...and still be avaliable for the early fighting...

Big thanks for your continues work with these scenarios !  At the moment you are one of the very few that provide us with new community made things to play...

Keep up the good work

Thanks for the feedback Repsol, it's appreciated... I do normally try to stagger incoming units using reinforcements, but for this one I figured most players would want all their forces on the map so they can do proper planning. If it proves un-manageable for the space provided, please let me know and I'll try some changes!

Ithikial recently completed a great 4 part YouTube series on my scenario "AD Amongst the Ruins", playing H2H against Bullman. You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cYSxeAhtjE

My scenario was not originally designed to be a H2H scenario, but the video proves that it is possible! It's not very well balanced for H2H play though, so I added some units, wrote a briefing and created my very first H2H scenario! Hopefully I haven't overbalanced it! You can also still play this as an easier Axis vs AI scenario. Here it is:

Amongst the Ruins H2H v1.0

http://bit.ly/1SGkO9m

SbmCdRY.jpg

Axis Brief: You are in command of a German Pioneer Company somewhere within a large city inside Belarus. We have been fighting with the Soviets for control of this vital city for several days now. Your company has been tasked with taking back a bombed out industrial area.

Allied Brief: You are in command of the remains of a Soviet infantry unit somewhere within a large city inside Belarus. We have been fighting with the Germans for control of this vital city for several days now. The enemy has just committed a new force into the fighting, and they are desperate to take the ground we hold.

Edited by SeinfeldRules

More...

Farmyard Skirmish v1.0

http://bit.ly/1OJgNlD

K27Zv7e.jpg

You are a German Infantry commander in Eastern Poland, and the front is collapsing around you. This morning, the hasty defensive line that had been established was ruptured once again, and Soviet forces have been pouring through all day. Gathering what units you could, you have managed to assemble a ragtag group of infantrymen, gunners, cooks, drivers and other personnel. Looking to delay the Soviets in what ever way you could, you counter attack along the shoulder of the penetration. Axis vs AI only.

As always, I welcome any and all feedback...

And a third for the weekend...

AD Soggy Bottom v1.0

http://bit.ly/1RyRXpi

ywRIg4f.jpg

You are the commander of a combined Soviet Infantry/Tank taskforce, rushing through the remnants of the German defensive line and pushing as deep into enemy held terrain as possible. Your force has come upon a major road bridge, spanning a river and swamp. Scouts have identified German anti-tank positions on the ridge overlooking the bridge. Deeming a frontal attack across the bridge as suicide and a waste of your men, you maneuver into the lowground and swamps underneath the bridge spans and push to the far side. Allied vs AI.

• 2 weeks later...

Seinfeld you are a scenario machine! 

Mr. Seinfeld - The Scenario Pushing Machine :)

Hope You will don’t mind for winter moding Your scenarios and for posting few screenies here.

Just tagged Your AD North of Studienka with snow in CMRT Winter Mod and here are the results.

AD-North-of-Studienka-CMRT-Winter-Mode-4

AD-North-of-Studienka-CMRT-Winter-Mode-2a

AD-North-of-Studienka-CMRT-Winter-Mode-3

AD-North-of-Studienka-CMRT-Winter-Mode-5

AD-North-of-Studienka-CMRT-Winter-Mode-1

Also, I hope it will inspire You to write few Winter Mod scenarios.

Thanks anyway and keep on!

As always, thank you Reeeech, Combatintman and BarbaricCo for the feedback! Your comments keep me going. BarbaricCo, that Winter Mod looks really spectacular - you guys are doing good work over there. Feel free to tag any of my scenarios and use in the mod! I only have one more scenario in the chute for Red Thunder at the moment, as I got a backlog of stuff I want to do for CMBS and am also preparing for CMFB!

You inspired me Hister...

Anno Domini v1.0

http://bit.ly/1OcXEaX

zt7QUGo.jpg

The never ending Estonian rain soaks your retreating soldiers to the bone. Already fatigued from the constant fighting you've been doing for the past several days, it has become too much for your men to deal with both the Soviets and the weather. All that is left of your infantry battalion is half a company of men and a smattering of heavy weapons. You've managed to link up with a Hetzer from a local Panzerjager unit and has been assisting you in your fight back to German lines. On your map you spot a church on the edge of a clearing - a perfect shelter from the deluge. As your men approach the old stone church, the heavy wind carries the sound of tank treads and Russian voices... Axis vs AI only.

As always, thank you Reeeech, Combatintman and BarbaricCo for the feedback! Your comments keep me going. BarbaricCo, that Winter Mod looks really spectacular - you guys are doing good work over there. Feel free to tag any of my scenarios and use in the mod! I only have one more scenario in the chute for Red Thunder at the moment, as I got a backlog of stuff I want to do for CMBS and am also preparing for CMFB!

Thanks

It was crazy job to made all of the CMRT roofs snowy, but results are promising :)

AD Amongst the Ruins - Winter Mod revival 

CMRT-Winter-Mod-Snowy-Roofs

Hey SeinfeldRules, I wanted to let you know that I've just gotten back into CMRT after a hiatus and have really enjoyed a couple of your scenarios that I've played, including Interlock OP, Roadblock, and Lithuania.  I'll be playing the others (and probably replaying the first three) in coming weeks.  I really like your force sizes and your maps, keep up the good work.

Hi AD

"Pasture Land" was easier scenario to convert so I will start with him.  You can try winterised AD Pasture Land from: https://www.dropbox.com/s/juiozfccf5rgm67/AD Pasture Land WINTER MOD.btt?dl=0

For required Winter Mod download list look here: http://community.battlefront.com/topic/121301-cmrt-winter-mod-thinktank/?do=findComment&comment=1648512

Hope You will like it. For your other scenarios there are still few mods missing on cmmods to get them completely winterised :)

Thanks

CMRT-Winter-Mod-AD-Pasture-Land-1

CMRT-Winter-Mod-AD-Pasture-Land-2