Helicopter support denied.

Alexey K

Played QB for Russians. Buyed Havoc support, but failed to call it in. Says "Denied". Tried to call by HQ units, Air Controllers and Forward observers with zero success. What am I doing wrong?

P.S. In previous games i've successfully called in Hinds and Frogfoots.

when you say "denied" you mean that is what is showing on the unit when it tries to use the air support function correct?  Almost always that is a C2 issue.  Not sure what will show if they simply have an arrival issue but in a QB that shouldn't be a problem.  Lock and load has already asked the most important question.  W/O a save there isn't anything for anyone to look at or turn in to BF though.

Ugm... no save at hand :)

Since I'am member of "No Savegames" religion, I rarely have one :)

Even if you prefer not to save your turns so you're not tempted to go back and "fix" things that went wrong, it's a good idea to make a save of the replay where you see weirdness happening. If you don't, there's pretty much nothing can be done to help you or explain what's really going on.