Questions for Steve

Hey Steve, a while back you guys said there would be scenarios where the objective would be to destroy a building or a bridge (or protect same). Is still planned? I thought a blow up the bridge scenario would be fun.

Also, I just recently saw some old WWII footage from Europe and they ahd those HUGE concrete bunker things with those HUGE guns. I do not know what they are called, but it would sure be fun to have to take one of those big things out during a scenario. Or mayeb have it be the ultimate objective of a campaign.

Guest Big Time Software

Yes, there will be "blow the bridge" scenarios. Not sure about it being "destroy anything", but it might be. We'll have to see.

We have bunkers, including some really nasty ones with 88ATs in them! The kind you saw sound more like the old WWI forts, or the Atlantic Wall defenses. We don't simulate either of these. They were manned by hundreds, even THOUSANDS of soldiers. Too big for us to simulate. Plus, they aren't very fun. They took months to take out in some cases, which is far too long a time frame for CM.

Steve