CM ShockForce.exe has stopped working

I got Window 7 64bit, the game is fully udapted (Base game, NATO+Marine+Birtish + patch) i tried with administrator mode on and Windowxp Service 3 activated, Window firewall disabled nothing made the god damn game work (I buyed the whole on Battlefront site). Please don't tell me i wasted 51 euros....

PS : It's happen when i launch the game with the shortuc from the desktop, same goes for the exe in the main folder.

Edited by AubeS

No. Should i have ? 

Yes, you should have launched the base game first, and once you have, there is a specific order that you need to patch and install expansions in. I recommend you completely uninstall the game, than install it again and run it at least once. Having done that, go to the Shock Force store page and find the "patches" section, there it will tell you what patches you are going to need to install and in what order with the expansions.

Edit: Make sure you launch the game at least once after every patch/expansion you install.

Edited by Raptorx7

Ok i will try to reinstall everything, thanks for the fast help. 

PS : So i reinstalled the base game, now i'm supposed to install the divert module, is there he specifical order for the module installation ?.

Edited by AubeS

So i tried again and there seem to be he problem with the module pack, the base game work fine but whenever i install Marine or any other additional modue it will crash when i launch the game via the shortcut or the exe and show he nice CM ShockForce.exe has stopped working.

Edited by AubeS

I have Win 7 64 bit and every CM games works fine for me - i have never had any Windows related problems. I suspect that one of the following may cause your problems:

a) your drivers are out of date or are not installed.

B) your windows is not up to date.

c) you did not install the patches and modules in the correct order. It is a bit complicated, but AFAIK you must follow it to the letter to get everything to work.

d) your antivirus is causing a conflict - CMSF is known for beeing falsely recognized as threat by several anti virus programs. Try deactivating your AV-software.

EDIT:

Go to Control Panel->Adminstrative Tools->Event Viewer->Windows-Protocols->Applications and Control Panel->Adminstrative Tools->Event Viewer->Windows-Protocols->System and check for error messages that involve the Shock Force exe. There must be an accurate error message in the Event Viewer and once you have found it, you can fix it.

Edited by agusto

This may be an issue due to DEP (Data Execution Prevention). The copy-protection system for CMSF is different from all of the other CMx2 games where it is using eLicense. Hopefully this Knowledgebase article will get you running:

"0xc0000005" error

As agusto mentioned, your anti-virus/security software can also play a part. You may want to add exceptions for EACH game executable (the main game and the 'module' executable files).