Informal opinion poll - which is better - OPLOT or T90AM? (W/O APS)

Just interested to hear everyones experiences and opinions on which is better and why?  They seem pretty similar to me so far, but I havent had H2H experience with the Oplot (yet though Im starting a battle with one now) the T90AM seems capable but they seem similar otherwise - besides the baseline differences between the two lines -T64/T80, T62/T72

Ive had good experiences in single player with the Oplot.  Looking forward to seeing how it stacks up in H2H and the patch of course...

Both use same 125mm gun. I don't know what kind of KE shells are used, but if the ingame-T90AM use svinets-1, then the T-90AM would have better punch. Ingame-Oplot use 3BM-42. Good shell, but svinets is a bit better. (http://fofanov.armor.kiev.ua/Tanks/ARM/apfsds/ammo.html)

Since I have no idea about the defensive ability of ingame-Duplet (or Nozh2) and ingame-Relikt, I can't comment on their armor.

Edited by exsonic01