Master map for le Haut Bosq - Grainville - Mondrainville

kensal

I have two battalion + scenarios in production for parts of this map

1. In the southern sector, the assault by elements of SS-PzGr-Regt 19 on 9th Cameronians in Grainville on 29 June

2. Between le Haut Salbey and le Haut Bosq, the advance by 8th Royal Scots towards le Haut Salbey via Chateau Bellaval, and the subsequent counter-attack by elements SS-PzGr-Regt 19 and 20 on 29 June.  

Is there anyone who would like to play test these? If so PM me.

I am also planning to create a German campaign for the Hohenstaufen attack on the western flank of the Scottish corridor on the 29 June based on these scenarios and scenarios following on from them

• 2 weeks later...

I have two battalion + scenarios in production for parts of this map

1. In the southern sector, the assault by elements of SS-PzGr-Regt 19 on 9th Cameronians in Grainville on 29 June

2. Between le Haut Salbey and le Haut Bosq, the advance by 8th Royal Scots towards le Haut Salbey via Chateau Bellaval, and the subsequent counter-attack by elements SS-PzGr-Regt 19 and 20 on 29 June.  

Is there anyone who would like to play test these? If so PM me.

I am also planning to create a German campaign for the Hohenstaufen attack on the western flank of the Scottish corridor on the 29 June based on these scenarios and scenarios following on from them

Emphasis added...I salivate profusely at the thought of a Hohenstaufen campaign...don't disappoint, kensal...I would grab that in a heartbeat!! Thanks for all this great work you're doing...and will be doing... :)