anyone had problems downloading Black sea?

Lacroix

I'm currently having the same issue. I submitted a ticket with the mojo helpdesk and am waiting on a reply. I've never had issues downloading anything from Battlefront before, and I tried multiple browsers, a different computer and disabling my anti virus to no avail. It must be something with the upload site I would guess. Anyways I hope that my issue gets resolved soon and that Battlefront gets to the bottom of this so that others do not have issues in the future. 

Just a quick update for me. I got a response to my ticket and all has been sorted out for me. I'll mention that the download from the website did work for me today. Perhaps it was some kind of glitch in the system that was taken care of over night? Not really sure what to think of it, but I now have my copy of CM:BS downloaded and installed, issue free and I'm really enjoying the game. 

So my advice would be to maybe wait a few hours or a day and try downloading again from the website, and submit a ticket to the helpdesk. Both should be a solution, as they have both been for me. Good luck!