Hungarian Mod

5 hours ago, Gary R Lukas said:

By George MC, that was it. All of the SS uniforms I was looking for, well you had them. I thank you very much. I also sent you a message on twitter and followed you. I was looking at a few old mods that I had, and I found the old SS Autumn mod. It only had the smocks but it's so awesome how far the Modder's have come since then. So once again, many thanks. G

My pleasure Gary - glad they were of use. 

re twitter - i can't see any message or any new follow - sure you got the right George MC my twitter handle is @GeorgeMCR01

Aye the stuff guys are doing now with swapping mdrs and what have blows my tiny mind ::

• 1 month later...

Hey Kohl, I bought me a book from Osprey Publishing, It from the Combat series called Hungarian Soldier versus Soviet Soldier. It's centered around the Hungarian attacks into Russia in 1941. There are a few colored pictures in it showing the Hungarian kit and clothing. I have to admit, Your Hungarian uniforms are spot on to what is depicted in the book. You truly have a gift when it comes down to creating different uniforms etc. Have a great day my friend, talk to you soon.

On 2/18/2023 at 6:31 PM, kohlenklau said:

thanks for the kind words Gary. I accept on behalf of everybody who has helped me with these mod projects. The taste of the soup has been made by many cooks adding stuff.

I have the same book

Say hello to Eminem for me...

Agh, no. I hate him and don't listen to his music, I do lister to Ted Nugent thou. I was going to ask you how hard would it be to put the national color patches on Himmler's foreign LEGIONS!! Like the Belgium, Flanders, Flemming's, Norge, Danmark, Norge, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania etc. I'm trying to get a few scenario's together to do the battles around Narwa. It would look great if the foreign SS had their arm shields. let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Kohl, I tried what you suggested and what I downloaded was just a app for painting houses lol. I do have a 3D paint app installed on my computer, it allows me to change some colors like adding some different colors to helmets and uniforms, but I can also add whitewash to armor and cannons, but thats about it. It does allow me to change the color tone, but thats it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/18/2023 at 5:03 PM, ham17 said:

but the Hungarian Mod doesn't include an urban warfare scenario set in Budapest, does it?

Hi Ham. I just saw your post from April...

I **WAS** working on a few Buda scenarios but hit some snags and drifted away to another CM project.