Hi all 

I know this post is old but do WE have a possibilité to load this mod ...also partialy

Have trying to take contact with the owner but I can not send him  an e mail probably he has desactivated e mail or don t want bé disturbing or there were  more peoples working of thèse project.

The link "hungary set" doesn.t works

Know somebody something about others mods like Rumanian Croatian...And others satellite from Germany?

Thank a lot in advance

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dabbling around in my spare time with a rudimentary Hungarian mod. To hopefully support Team Nyakleves...   Sequoia kindly reminded me...(50 years old is way too soon for Alzheimer's!) that CM

CMRT Hungarian Mod [WIP]  

@mjkerner  Hi Mark! Spring is coming here in Texas, I was thinking of you probably gearing up for some fishing and camping once the weather clears? I know you might still be neck deep in your parts! I hope Martha is well. I am enjoying a nice break from CM as I see nothing new as far as CMRT or CMFI modules seem to have been released....  Have an awesome new girlfriend and built her an AR-15 for Valentine's Day. Aint love grand? We've gone shooting and she keeps me busy. Plus my day job and upkeep of my property and animals, I am wondering where I ever had any time for modding and such! I will keep an ear out for new modules. Would love to see a schwimmwagen one of these days. :D

Hello to everybody else out there in CM land. Best wishes and happy gaming, Phil (kohlenklau)

16 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

@mjkerner  Hi Mark! Spring is coming here in Texas, I was thinking of you probably gearing up for some fishing and camping once the weather clears? I know you might still be neck deep in your parts! I hope Martha is well. I am enjoying a nice break from CM as I see nothing new as far as CMRT or CMFI modules seem to have been released....  Have an awesome new girlfriend and built her an AR-15 for Valentine's Day. Aint love grand? We've gone shooting and she keeps me busy. Plus my day job and upkeep of my property and animals, I am wondering where I ever had any time for modding and such! I will keep an ear out for new modules. Would love to see a schwimmwagen one of these days. :D

Hello to everybody else out there in CM land. Best wishes and happy gaming, Phil (kohlenklau)

Hi Phil. Delighted to see you're still around.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...