Hungarian Mod

Hi all 

I know this post is old but do WE have a possibilité to load this mod ...also partialy

Have trying to take contact with the owner but I can not send him  an e mail probably he has desactivated e mail or don t want bé disturbing or there were  more peoples working of thèse project.

The link "hungary set" doesn.t works

Know somebody something about others mods like Rumanian Croatian...And others satellite from Germany?

Thank a lot in advance

• 3 weeks later...

@mjkerner  Hi Mark! Spring is coming here in Texas, I was thinking of you probably gearing up for some fishing and camping once the weather clears? I know you might still be neck deep in your parts! I hope Martha is well. I am enjoying a nice break from CM as I see nothing new as far as CMRT or CMFI modules seem to have been released....  Have an awesome new girlfriend and built her an AR-15 for Valentine's Day. Aint love grand? We've gone shooting and she keeps me busy. Plus my day job and upkeep of my property and animals, I am wondering where I ever had any time for modding and such! I will keep an ear out for new modules. Would love to see a schwimmwagen one of these days. :D

Hello to everybody else out there in CM land. Best wishes and happy gaming, Phil (kohlenklau)

16 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

@mjkerner  Hi Mark! Spring is coming here in Texas, I was thinking of you probably gearing up for some fishing and camping once the weather clears? I know you might still be neck deep in your parts! I hope Martha is well. I am enjoying a nice break from CM as I see nothing new as far as CMRT or CMFI modules seem to have been released....  Have an awesome new girlfriend and built her an AR-15 for Valentine's Day. Aint love grand? We've gone shooting and she keeps me busy. Plus my day job and upkeep of my property and animals, I am wondering where I ever had any time for modding and such! I will keep an ear out for new modules. Would love to see a schwimmwagen one of these days. :D

Hello to everybody else out there in CM land. Best wishes and happy gaming, Phil (kohlenklau)

Hi Phil. Delighted to see you're still around.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am in the mood to go back and work on this mod. I am sure I may have lost all my old files but luckily @Suchy picked up the ball and ran with it. He shared to me everything he had. @Kuli Hey ball point pen (inside joke), do you have any time or interest to work on a CMRT Hungary Mod? @pitbull @boygarvin How about you buddy?

I am thinking "Festung Budapest" in the timeframe late 1944 and early 1945. There is an Advanced Squad Leader historical module with many scenarios we can try to translate over to CMRT. "Five Finger Discount" as they say.

Our mod team motto is maybe "We do what we can, BFC has the car keys"

7 minutes ago, Kuli said:

A budapest mod isnt completely impossible, hungarian units might be a stretch, but budapest scenarios can be done without them, im really not sure how hungarians could be done. I might be able to cook up some kraut stuff depending on what yall need.

I guess Hungarian soldiers, will look like germans with specifics weapons and vehicles !

Something similar is already on the CMMODs but perhaps the version III, I will check it !

JM

7 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

I guess Hungarian soldiers, will look like germans with specifics weapons and vehicles !

Something similar is already on the CMMODs but perhaps the version III, I will check it !

JM

it replaces germans, they will still have german weapons and voices

@Kuliyeah, it basically is just changing from normal axis Germans in CMRT over to Axis Hungarians.

1. Names files for Germans to all be Hungarian names on the UI.

2. bulk renaming of the old CMBB Hungarian voice files to replace the German voice files in CMRT.

3. The ranks and UI for weapons. 

4. icons color

5. maybe some splash screen and force selection fun stuff, very short and easy

6. we have some vehicles already made to be Hungary from before

7. then somebody (I wonder who?) can write some scenarios and make some qb maps with modtags

[budapest] mod could be some stuff I already did for [warsaw], tall lampposts and other city stuff and Hungarian shop names and signs. Fun stuff for flavor. Hungarian truck. Hungarian staff car from Opel Kadet.

Soviets are already done in all their late 1944 glory.

Just now, Kuli said:

it replaces germans, they will still have german weapons and voices

I can change voices. CMBB had Hungarian voice files almost the same collection 80% as needed for CMRT. Things like artillery commands and spotting are not in there. Maybe you can be a voice actor? Big money we will pay. $1

weapons...we have some tricks. but not perfect. do our best. 

On 3/15/2017 at 7:30 PM, kohlenklau said:

@3j2m7  I will TRY to take a look and see where I left off with this Hungarian Mod and what I can put in a dropbox link....

On the CMMODs III not IV you will find the mod here 

CMRT: Winter ’44 – Compilation Mod

OK THE LINK IS HERE  attention very very big  

https://mega.nz/folder/4UxBlCLC#uxibUJUM78CgiEctkslXPw

JM

Edited by JM Stuff